Who was your first celebrity crush?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sares said:
lol, nice! he is a talented guy. apparently they announced at SDCC that he's going to be doing Optimus' voice in the live action movie and the crowd exploded in cheers.

I can't wait. :tongue:

First good decision they've made regarding that movie.

I met and shook the man's hand at BotCon one year. I waited until there was nobody else in line to get something signed and walked up to him, told him that I didn't have anything for him to sign, that I just wanted to let him know that I loved his work and that it had been a positive influence on my life and asked to shake his hand. It looked like he was almost ready to cry. :smile: Cool guy, very down-to-earth, wears a big cowboy hat.

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My very first celebrity crush (and this will date me) was Desi Arnaz jr. whe he was drumming for the teen group DINO, DESI and BILLY, back in the sixties. Dino was pretty hot too, but Desi, oh..... I think my first ejaculation occurred with him in mind. (By the way, I actually got to see his asset once - purely by chance)!:redface:

T

that_other_guy

Girl: Victoria Beckham ... or as I knew her ... Posh Spice "Little Black Gucci Dress or Little Black Gucci Dress" ... *searches for Spice World* :rolleyes:

Guy: Ewan McGregor ... developed a huge crush on him after watching Moulin Rouge!

seems I have a night of movies ahead of me :biggrin1:

DesertCruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First was Michael Landon in BONANZA. My first time I went to the theater in New York he happened to be seated directly in front of me. Needless to say I watched more of him than the play.

Second was Richard Chamberlain of DR. KILDARE fame.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oliver Hardy...

Actually the first real celebrity (sort of) was Dan Blocker who was Hoss on Bonanza. I also had a thing for Pernell Roberts and in my early teens fantasies I thought about the two of them sometimes with each other and sometimes with a woman...a few times with Lorne Greene in the fantasy or the male guest star I was very confused in those days. (never had any interest in that Landon fellow or Hop Sing the cook)

On a lesser celebrity mode I had a crush on a local news anchorman named Roger Grimsby and to a degree his coanchor Bill Beutel That was growing up in 5 boroughs (well only was in 2 of them) All the men in New York and I want a smiling loon (Beutel) and a man who shows up drunk on air (Grimsby)