Who was your first?

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have some questions and I really would like to see the trends here. If you could kindly answer these question about having your first sex.

1) First and foremost, how do you define your sexual orientation?

2) Who was your first? Did he or she comply to your sexual orientation?

3) Was your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time?

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex?

I really thank you for your input. :) :smile:

Last edited:

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) First and foremost, how do you define your sexual orientation? 100% straight

2) Who was your first? Did he or she comply to your sexual orientation? I didnt fuck her, but she was my first for many other things (hj, bj, eating out, kissing, tit fuck, nipple suck, etc...)

3) Did your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time? I didnt know her. she seen me around and thought I was hot or something. she was friends with a girl (perfect 10 literally) that I went to school with. the "perfect 10" hooked me up with her, made it way less awkward

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex? we went out for 10 months, she was my first GF, I made a lot of mistakes and treated her somewhat badly (probably why she never let me fuck her, we were both virgins), after 10 months she dumped me and moved away to work :(

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have some questions and I really would like to see the trends here. If you could kindly answer these question about having your first sex.

Answer is to the left.

He was 25; me 20 (the "first" meaning both cumming; three preceding guys were selfish).

3) Did your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time?
We had only met once through another gay friend. We later met accidentally and went to his place, where he kind of seduced me.

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex?
We stayed involved for five years, then grew apart.

I don't consider the first three one-ways as actual "firsts". They started at 18. And the kissing-only relationship (straight) in high school doesn't really count, either.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
1) First and foremost, how do you define your sexual orientation? 99% straight, but maybe a little less than that.

2) Who was your first? Did he or she comply to your sexual orientation? CondomFairy (she was/is my first everything)

3) Did your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time? We knew each other for about a year before we actually met.

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Yes, she continues to be my romantic and life partner. There was no way I could leave her without knowing she would be mine. I'm still a total noob to love and I know that I make a lot of mistakes, but there's no one else I want to share my heart with.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can see the trend towards "first and continuous" here... But, still need more input...

By the way Mike, I'm very touched by your word. She's lucky to have you. :)

Anyways, crescendo, first to me means having the penetration. The first three are not it?

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

3) Was your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time?

1. To borrow a quote from here "Hetero-flexible"
2. An ex-boyfriend and yes, he complied well.
3. We went out for about 6 months but didn't "go all the way" until after we broke up.
4. We started as romantic partners but didn't end up there. And so it was pretty much a one-night stand as we never had sex again.

mellisa1983

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, my neighbors cousin got me first, in their backyard pool after they all went 2 bed. i never saw him again, he was in the army and travelled alot. my first lez experiance was in college, she was just a grl i met at the natatorium after swim lessons, we went to BW3 and got drunk, and then she took me home!!

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyways, crescendo, first to me means having the penetration. The first three are not it?

That does change my answer somewhat. I was penetrated by the second of the first three guys of whom I spoke; he got off and I did not. So, technically speaking, my "first" (penetration) was only a one-night stand.

Even in my five-year relationship, my partner had issues about anal sex, and did not penetrate me until the fourth year after some gentle persuading from myself. Sex had been primarily oral and manual until then.

But, as I earlier stated, "first" to me means both getting off, or at least giving/receiving mutual pleasure. Sorry for the confusion.

StillEnjoyingLife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to answer this thread in two posts, this first one dealing with my first heavily sexual relationship, and a second post dealing with my first penetration, i.e., losing my virginity (in the usual sense).

But first of all, here are my responses to the original four questions:
Answer to Question 1): I'm 100% straight.

Answers to Questions 2) - 4):

Although some of my dates with girls in my early teens included such then (the 1940s) far-out adventures as my rubbing their breasts through clothing, my first serious sexual experiences were with a girl whom I started dating when I was 16 and she was 17. I was fortunate enough to own a car (secondhand, but bought with my own hard-earned money), and almost all our sexual adventures took place in that car, which we would park in reasonably isolated places (which were not hard to find in those days in the sparsely populated, warm desert area where we lived).

Within a few weeks of starting to date, we had become daring enough to undress each other partially, and soon completely. She was a beautiful, tall, blue-eyed brunette with gorgeous breasts, probably size 36DD, and she loved my playing with them and sucking them. So did I! Though we never had intercourse (in those days pregnancy would have been a disaster, buying condoms was not easy for anyone under 21, and "the pill" was still years in the future), we soon developed a pattern: I would rub and suck her breasts, and finger her clitoris and vagina, till she had cummed at least once. Then she would use her hands to masturbate me to orgasm. Later, one of us got the idea of my using my tongue on her clitoris, and we often used that method also. Neither of us had ever heard of fellatio, and the idea never occurred to us--unfortunately.:frown1:

A few times during the 2 years we dated (till I went into the military), her widowed mother went away to visit the grandmother, so that we were able to use my girlfriend's bedroom and bed for our lovemaking sessions. Those were very special occasions! We would spend hours in that bed, though I always had to be sure to get back to my house before daylight.

I should add--just to help readers to appreciate those long-ago days better--that one thing we were always fanatically careful about was that my girlfriend would come first, and that only after her orgasm(s) would I have mine. The overriding goal was to ensure that my semen never got anywhere near her vulva, much less her vagina. If the circumstances allowed us to repeat our lovemaking, we would carefully wash away all traces of my semen before we started on the second, or third, etc., sessions.

About 10 years ago I happened to meet that girlfriend again. She was still a strikingly attractive woman.

StillEnjoyingLife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And here is my second post, dealing with my first penetration, i.e., losing my virginity (in the usual sense).

My first experience of sexual intercourse was at age 20, in the summer before my last semester at college. My parents and sister were out of town for 2-1/2 months on an extended business-plus-vacation trip, but I had stayed to continue working at my part-time job, and I had the house to myself.

The girl--I'll call her Patricia, or Pat--was the same age, and had just finished her sophomore year at the same college. She was a slender, pretty, green-eyed brunette, about a foot shorter than I. After meeting in a spring-semester class, Pat and I discovered that we shared many interests, and we had several dates. But with more free time in the summer, we spent a lot more time together, and we fell in love--at least, I did.

One evening about 2 weeks after my parents and sister had left town, Pat and I came back to the house after an early movie, to have sandwiches and soft drinks (in those days, late 1940s, the minimum age to buy alcohol was 21). After supper we moved to a couch and started necking. On previous dates we had already progressed to the stage of her being willing to bare her lovely breasts for our mutual enjoyment; they were small but perky, with delightfully puffy nipples, something like those in this picture:

http://www.thepuffynipple.com/free-...ples/Tabitha_Stern0060/puffy-long-nipples.jpg

After reaching that stage this evening, we found ourselves continuing to become more and more excited, and soon more and more undressed, till we were both naked and freely sharing the accessible parts of our bodies.

As we got hotter and hotter, I finally said, "Let's go to my bedroom," and she nodded agreement. (At this point I must confess that I'd been hoping for this situation, and had managed to acquire a good supply of condoms.) We entered the bedroom, and Pat lay down on the bed. I opened the drawer on my bedside table, took out a condom, and put it on my strongly erect penis (I'd done some practicing in advance), and lay down beside her. After I'd rubbed and played with her breasts and clitoris some more, she said, "I'm ready." I climbed onto her, inserted my penis into her snug, wet vagina, feeling (to my slight surprise) no hymenal resistance, and started stroking in and out. To my great disappointment, and hers, I lasted less than a minute before cumming.

After cumming too quickly, I moved back down beside Pat and said, "I'm sorry. I was too excited. It's because I was a virgin. Were you?"

"No," she said, "I slept with a boy in my home town a couple of times before coming here to college. But you're the first since him." And, showing sweet sympathy and understanding, she added, "Don't worry about what happened just now. If you'd like to, we can try it again whenever you're ready. Just keep on rubbing my breasts and clit till then."

"OK," I said, "but first let me get rid of this condom and wash up a bit." I dashed into the bathroom, washed, and dashed back into bed with her. We resumed our sexual play, and in a few minutes she reached orgasm. We continued pleasuring each other's bodies, and with some enjoyable help from her, I was hard again in at most 20 minutes. I put on another condom, climbed onto her, and pushed slowly into her still very wet vagina. This time I concentrated on how important it was to try to control myself and help her cum before I allowed myself to cum. Happily, I--or, better, we--succeeded; she cummed twice more before my second cum of the evening.

We continued making love frequently for the rest of the summer, and I like to think that I became much better at intercourse. At any rate, Pat seemed to enjoy our times together thoroughly. Several times we cummed as much as 5 times in a night for me, and 5 or more for Pat, even though once or twice she complained of soreness the next day.

We experimented with other positions than just missionary, and discovered that we both preferred the cowgirl and doggy positions over the missionary. Being both slender and short, she was light enough for us to try intercourse standing up, with her legs around me. We managed to make it work for her, i.e., she cummed; but by then I was tired, and we got back into bed for my cumming. (We didn't try stand-up sex again.)

Sadly, at the end of the summer, I had to leave to enter a different college in another state. She promised to come visit me during Thanksgiving vacation. At my new college, I wrote her several letters, but she never replied. Through a friend of mine, I learned that early in the fall semester, Pat had dropped out of college and gone back to her home town. For a while I worried that she had become pregnant despite our careful precautions, but I came to feel that she had never really loved me, and had decided to return to her first lover. I never heard from her, and to this day, I don't know what happened to her.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a detailed story you gave here! Thanks. Very enlightening. But it seems like a sad story with Pat. And it also seems like an joyful experience you had at that time. So I guess your first eventually became your romantic partner.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media

1. Bi, for lack of a better term.

2. She was the wife of an ex-workmate. Yes, she was cheating on him, and I complied, not without some guilt. We had three or four encounters. They were living in a distant city at the occasion, but they often came to my town.

3. I had known her for some time, and in a way it was her who seduced me, lol. In hindsight, she was taking her revenge on her unfaithful husband.

4. As told above, we had a few encounters. The idea was to keep having secret encounters whenever they would come to my town, but after the fourth encounter she gave it up, and I never was told why.

D

deleted3782

1) First and foremost, how do you define your sexual orientation? Opportunistic, though it has changed through time to more homosexual, and more recently to indifference.

2) Who was your first? Did he or she comply to your sexual orientation? Her name was Penny. She was almost 10 years older than me, separated, and living with her husband. A panther, grrr.

3) Was your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time? She was a student and she used a project I was working on as her class project. I had only known her for a few weeks before we finally did the deed.

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex? We dated for a short time, then she fell in love with a coffee barrister from Beirut and went incommunicado. A month later she called to explain her actions, but I didn't want to chat. I never saw her again.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

1) First and foremost, how do you define your sexual orientation?- bisexual, if they breathe on their own, I'll at least consider.

2) Who was your first? Did he or she comply to your sexual orientation?- First man, was against the law, seriously. First female, was a little fooling around, it did not completely count as we didn't complete- coitus interruptus. Second try, her mother came home and was hollering from the living room. C.I. part 2. Third time we got it done. Both the partners met my sexuality-although at the time, I didn't realize it or even know what bisexual was..

3) Was your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time? First man, again, it was illegal, he was someone I knew. First female was also someone I knew, I had met her in a record store and we then were in algebra together, I needed tutoring (seriously, I needed tutoring) we took it further, she was practicing for her boyfriend (that's what she insisted), I have no idea if it helped, they broke up.

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex? They weren't one night stands, neither were they romance, it was sex for a sex starved teen- me. With the man, we have hooked up several more times over the years, we get along well, sexually compatible, no romantic interest for either of us, our last time was in 2008. With the female, it ended after I passed the Regents exam.
I really thank you for your input. :)

imminda

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
right behind you, hands on your balls. Actually, M
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) I'm straight

2) He was straight too. He was my then- bf, in HS

3) As it is in small towns, I had known him for years, but just really hooked up as friends in junior year.

4) He was my partner, for the summer. Then, since HS boys tend to be boys, we broke up and moved on. However, because we both ended up moving away from home after graduation, and landed about 30 miles apart, we started being FWB and continued for several years. I'm still friends with him.

D

deleted509196

1) First and foremost, how do you define your sexual orientation? Bisexual

2) Who was your first? Did he or she comply to your sexual orientation? My boyfriend now, yes I think so

3) Was your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time? Known for quite some time (knew of him for years before getting together)

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex? He is my romantic partner, and i'd been with several months