Who was your first?

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can see the trends here that people's first are their special someones too... So, I guess it's not impossible to, or at least not remotely possible that we can lose our virginity towards someone who would end up being our romantic partner.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have some questions and I really would like to see the trends here. If you could kindly answer these question about having your first sex.

1) First and foremost, how do you define your sexual orientation?

2) Who was your first? Did he or she comply to your sexual orientation?

3) Was your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time?

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex?

I really thank you for your input. :) :smile:

1. Omnisexual

2. We were both high school students and she was a competitive springboard diver. She complied perfectly.

3. We had been acquainted for about a year.

4. No to the first part, yes to the second.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1) First and foremost, how do you define your sexual orientation? Str8, possibly curious

2) Who was your first? Did he or she comply to your sexual orientation? My ex-wife's sister, and of course she did.

3) Was your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time? Knew her for a while through my ex.

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex? No, but I finished off to sibling duet and married the other one :p.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) First and foremost, how do you define your sexual orientation? Straight!

2) Who was your first? Did he or she comply to your sexual orientation? Definetly

3) Was your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time? Well I knew her name and then she asked me our for our first date.

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex? She was and is my first and last romantic partner.

TheEqu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
100% Straight

Girl I met at a few times, she came onto me.

3) Was your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time?
Known for about 8 months

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex?
Relationship, she broke it off because I accused her of using me and cheating (was correct btw)

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can see the trends here that people's first are their special someones too... So, I guess it's not impossible to, or at least not remotely possible that we can lose our virginity towards someone who would end up being our romantic partner.

It's quite possible. Many men and women have given themselves to the person they first fell in love with. For some it has been a lifetime gig; with, nobody else other than that first man or woman. I often wish I had waited for Angie (female) and for Zaki (male). My beloved grandfather, after Angie, (well, 5 years later) spoke to me of the treasures associated with waiting.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's quite possible. Many men and women have given themselves to the person they first fell in love with. For some it has been a lifetime gig; with, nobody else other than that first man or woman. I often wish I had waited for Angie (female) and for Zaki (male). My beloved grandfather, after Angie, (well, 5 years later) spoke to me of the treasures associated with waiting.

Zaki sounds like an Arabic name. Who is that exactly, if you don't mind?

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
- I am 90 percent straight 10 percent gay... I feel I just have a strong sexual drive rather than me admiring men.. i just get really horny.

-My High school girl friend. I was 15 and she was 14. For a man I was 18 and he was 40 something.

- I new her for a while. We were dating for about 3 weeks before we had sex.

- No we both liked it so we ended up having a lot of sex.

I really thank you for your input. :)

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Zaki sounds like an Arabic name. Who is that exactly, if you don't mind?

Zaki was a man I met while still in college. Nine years older than myself, he was from Jordan, had emigrated to the U.S.A. at 22. I was born in Iraq (raised in the United States), we met in Wisconsin (where I was in school) towards the end of my Junior year. Zaki worked for Greyhound (Bus Line), where I wound up a few years later. I was taking a drive out to the Badlands in South Dakota(I was curious about the region) and he was thumbing (hitchhiking) outside of Superior-he was on a trip across the country. We hit it off and for a few years we made a go of things. (I never did get to the Badlands, we abandoned the idea and spent the Easter break in Ortonville, Minnesota- we made a return trek there in early August and again the following year )

In the early days of 1984, the relationship ended. Not by us ending it in a formal way. Zaki took a trip back to Jordan, and through a series of events, was arrested and held for 15 years. I never had all the details. In subsequent years, we lost contact with each other, I have no idea where he may be at this time.

At any rate, he was the first man who made my heart skip beats and took over my thoughts day and night.

just_a_girl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) First and foremost, how do you define your sexual orientation? Straight.

2) Who was your first? Did he or she comply to your sexual orientation? Larry and yes.

3) Was your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time? We'd known each other for years (our families were friends and we lived in a very small town).

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex? I was in love with him for several years before we made love and I knew he'd be my first. We continued this on again off again relationship for 13 years (many of those years were rather secretive--small town/I was 16 he was MUCH older--the men in my family would have killed him and what was left of him would have been jailed/I'm black-he's white/the extremely rural south was not the place for such, blah, blah, blah).

Knowing our lives would require very different things at very different times (marriage, children, etc,), we eventually made the decision to end our physical relationship, but remain very much emotionally connected. I can truly say that after almost 30 years later, when we see each other or speak on the phone, we still both light up and get nervous, hell I get butterflies and find it difficult to breathe every single time.

Responding to this thread just took me back to some wonderful memories. :smile:

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just_a_girl, it's some cute story you got on there... I smiled reading it. Very hard to find a person who'd make us tremble, flying butterflies in stomach, right? Very glad for you...

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sort of embarrassed to say so, but my first (actual intercourse) was a hooker. A (rich) dorm-mate of mine thought'd be funny to hire a prostitute for me, b/c I'd admitted I was a virgin. I don't think he (or I) really expected me to go through with it, but I did (and he was stuck with paying).
So, that was my first. Sort of wish it was more romantic.
And no, she was not/did not become my 'romantic partner.'
And as for that first encounter corresponding with my sexual orientation, I think yes is the truthful answer, b/c throughout my life, I've been predominantly straight, though I've definitely experimented with guys, though none prior to the, um, aforementioned encounter.
Hope that helps.

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have some questions and I really would like to see the trends here. If you could kindly answer these question about having your first sex.

1) First and foremost, how do you define your sexual orientation? Bisexual but i didnt know this at the time

2) Who was your first? Did he or she comply to your sexual orientation? Better than expected

3) Was your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time? Was a friend who confided in me

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex? One night stand, she had to move away the following week

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
1) Heterosexual
2) Danielle, and yes she did
3) Good friends for a couple of years
4) She was having sex with me out of pity because I was 20 and still a virgin. We are friends now but since getting over that initial hump I do fine on my own.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I really thank you for your input. :) :smile:

1: I'm a raging homo.
2: My first blowjob was a guy I was dating shortly after I turned 18. My first intercourse was with my first long-term boyfriend at college...we had been dating for about a month when we finally went all the way. I lost my top and bottom virginity in one night...it was a good evening. I was the first person who was able to handle him as a top, so he lost his top virginity that night too. magic. Also, yes...they were both gay.
3: See 2.
4: See 2 and 3.

Last edited:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
1) First and foremost, how do you define your sexual orientation? Bisexual but given the choice prefer men

2) Who was your first? Did he or she comply to your sexual orientation? First was my 1st husband on our wedding night and yes he did

3) Was your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time? I had known him for quite some time

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex? Yes,we married

gretchenweiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1) First and foremost, how do you define your sexual orientation? straight unless you're an androgynous swedish chick, then holla

2) Who was your first? Did he or she comply to your sexual orientation? an ex boyfriend and yes he complied

3) Was your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time? he was a schoolyard friendship that evolved into a summer romance

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex? nah actually we broke up before school started back, we'd only done a little petting and making out while together...but that fall we ran into each other, hooked up one time and went on our merry way