Who was your first?

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1) First and foremost, how do you define your sexual orientation?

Bi - list myself as 90/10% but that is flexible

2) Who was your first? Did he or she comply to your sexual orientation?

A pro while stationed in Japan. Not what I really wanted to happen, but the safest choice. I wanted it to be the wife of a friend, but she didn't want to be my first. I was 21 at the time, and had not gotten close to having sex earlier. Yes she did.

3) Was your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time?

The pro was a lady who a guy I worked with knew.

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex?

One time thing.

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

- Straight. The 1 % gay is related to the fact that I can enjoy the looks of a good (big) penis, also sexual at times. But I've never been close to being emotionally attracted to another man, or sexually attracted to any other parts of his body.

- She was a foreign girl I met on vacation in a third country. We stayed at the same hotel and ended up having sex one night, which, incidentially, was the worst sex I've ever had.

3) Was your first someone you just met or someone you have known for quite some time?
- I knew her for about a week prior to the sex. I never talked to her again afterwards.

4) Did your first eventually end up to be your romantic partner? Or was the sex a one-night-stand kind of sex?
- See: 3.

Chark

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

99% straight, luv the cock. think about kissing another girl and wonder what another pussy tastes like but it doesn't get me as wet.

a guy and yes

I'd known him for years and we had finally started dating when I let him

I thought that meant we were going-together 'cause we had sex all the time but then a week later I walked in on him with another girl, so I guess it was just on my end.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I have some questions and I really would like to see the trends here. If you could kindly answer these question about having your first sex.

I really thank you for your input. :) :smile:

1. At that time, bi. Now, straight.
2. Semi-random dude. Then yes, now no.
3. Someone I just met.
4. No and yes.