Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've worn them for years, I find the visor is just the thing to keep the sun from my eyes.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sillvert, is that $65k job still available? :rolleyes:

i have a pretty large collection, regular caps and truckers. NY Yankees is my fave, most of my trucker hats have some business slogan or something. i also have over a dozen woolies (or skullies, or knit caps, or stocking caps, whatever you prefer to call them). i dont understand how people wear them during the summer, but i have a bunch to choose from come winter.

wore the backwards hat for a while in college, mostly because my then-gf loved the way it looked. also did the slightly off-center thing, cuz a different then-gf loved the way that looked. nowadays, its all straight-forward.

and then there's this: Hat Fail - FAIL Blog: Epic Fail Funny Pictures and Funny Videos of Owned, Pwned and Fail Moments

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i'm guessing i must be the only woman who wears baseball caps? :confused: most days i prefer to wear my hair down. but on bad hair days or days i don't feel like styling my hair, i'll wear a cap. i only have two though, a blue LA Dodgers cap and a baby blue john deere cap. 9/10 times i'll wear the dodgers.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
i'm guessing i must be the only woman who wears baseball caps? :confused: most days i prefer to wear my hair down. but on bad hair days or days i don't feel like styling my hair, i'll wear a cap. i only have two though, a blue LA Dodgers cap and a baby blue john deere cap. 9/10 times i'll wear the dodgers.

I wish you would wear caps more often. You look so cute!

baldyboy56

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wear them at weekends or going outdoors in casual gear. Totally shaved head so they offer nice protection. Have a couple of favorites re Sports teams, which have been washed and washed and are nice and faded and comfortable. Like fitted ones best after getting a weird half-moon tan on the back of my head years back. Straight on with a curved bill.
The guys who wear them unmoulded with labels and price tags in view, I wonder if they have mirrors in their houses. Makes your head look way to big. Backwards no. Never been a catcher so no need. For those guys who are, thanks for advertising it.

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...The guys who wear them unmoulded with labels and price tags in view, I wonder if they have mirrors in their houses. Makes your head look way to big. Backwards no. Never been a catcher so no need. For those guys who are, thanks for advertising it.

I'm not a fan of that look either, baldyboy...I've even seen some wear them so big that they fit over their ears.

LOL @ the 'catcher' remark!

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Dodgers suck :tongue:

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Usually only if I leave the house without showering first. Fitted Dorfman Pacific (brand) off-white cap with dark blue visor. I really like the overall shape and fit.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL! Now that's a look I'm not sure that I could pull off...It works well for you though, laser90!

I think I want my next hat to be a pith helmet:

http://images.villagehatshop.com/media/french-pith_lrg.jpg

This is how I sport mine:

http://www.embraceyourbeachlife.com/Portals/6/cap.jpg

And this is why you don't wear a cap backwards:

http://rencher.com/images/20090414a.jpg

:cool:

http://www.embraceyourbeachlife.com/Portals/6/cap.jpg
Don't wear one but I'd definitely wear one backwards for you!!!!!:tongue2: