Who Wears Baseball Caps?

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i almost always wear a hat. i get hats from work (i work for a telecom dealer) and they are always branded to our vendors. currently, im wearing a Clear 4G black flexfit hat.

i only retire my hats when i can smell them from 1 foot away. ive had cubs hats, solid color hats and all sorts of promo hats and they tend to last about 2 months. then they go in my hat box.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They're kinda cute on some guys, but I can't carry off the look. For starters, I had the largest sized head in both my high school and college graduating classes...I got incredulous looks from both people who fitted me for cap and gown! So finding a cap that fits is a problem.

Up here in Minnesota, we have a lot of hot farmboys who wear feedcaps...similar style.

But backwards? Never. Ever. Do. That. Stop it. Stop it right now!

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I admit I have my share of ball caps.

What I don't like is to see UnderArmour logo on it. I know they are more than underwear and sell other sports apparel but it's as though they are advertising the brand of underwear they wear.

You don't see Jockey selling ball caps with their logo on it? Haines? Fruit of the Loomb?