Who Wears It Better?

Which Looks Better Uncut?

• Total voters

TrueB2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a black, uncut male and recently I found comfort in that. This is probably one of those "It looks better because you have it" kind of things, but I find uncut black dick more aesthetically pleasing (not to say that others are not/can't be). I was wondering what others think. What ethnicity do you think pulls off an uncut cock better?

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think uncut looks good on everyone. I wonder if some people are biased by more often seeing black dick uncut, or to put it the other way, having had cut white dick normalised? It is interesting to see the difference in colour between the head and the skin with a black dick, though.

Reactions: TrueB2

TrueB2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think uncut looks good on everyone. I wonder if some people are biased by more often seeing black dick uncut, or to put it the other way, having had cut white dick normalised? It is interesting to see the difference in colour between the head and the skin with a black dick, though.
I'm used to seeing Uncut Black dick ( because I have one), so seeing uncut white dick, for example, seems a bit weird to me. Not bad, I just have this "White People are always cut" mentality. That's why I asked how others feel about it. :)