Who WIll Care For Your Pets When the World Ends Today?

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sad thought ....... how many foolish people put their pets to sleep :(

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eternally Earthbound Pets has been around for a while. I have seen several pieces on it like the one at Huffington Post: they report only what anyone can find out from the Web. I wish some reporter would do some actual work and find out how many suckers--I mean customers this business has actually drawn.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eternally Earthbound Pets has been around for a while. I have seen several pieces on it like the one at Huffington Post: they report only what anyone can find out from the Web. I wish some reporter would do some actual work and find out how many suckers--I mean customers this business has actually drawn.

I will tell you that here in NYC there must be alot--surprisingly. There are hoards of them in Times Square for weeks now w/signs, fliers and even a band playing...

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will tell you that here in NYC there must be alot--surprisingly. There are hoards of them in Times Square for weeks now w/signs, fliers and even a band playing...
A lot (not "alot"!) of which? Representatives of Eternally Earthbound Pets? Followers of Harold Camping? Pets?