Who will vote for Obama in 2012?

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not me - I voted for him the first time around and not again! Are there anymore democrats running besides him. I would almost take anyone over him. UGH!

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
you do realize that the republicans have been keeping obama from doing what he wants to do, right?

and you do realize that Pres.Obama doesn't help himself or the Democrats when issues like the budget are on the table and he says he's not going to meet with any of them because he sees no reason to.

Now it may be true that meeting with the Republicans and Democrats might not accomplish any final agreement, but it would show that he is making an effort. It is like when he tells Congress and Senate to stay put and do their work and skip their scheduled time off and then goes off on a pleasure trip, it sends a very bad message.

He's lost a lot of supporters and all the Republicans will need to take a win is a half-qualified halfwit. Dissatisfied and disillusioned Democrat voters will skip the election or even cross party lines. It happens all the time, you see it when there are landside victories on either side, people have crossed the party line.

liberalcynic

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah, they totally made him support the patriot act and launch an illegal war in libya.

Don't give me that shit.

The War Powers resolution of 1973 would say otherwise.
He has complied with Section 4.C
And section 6.d.
He's just exploited the loop holes i the law.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unfortunately, voting for president isn't always like looking forward to a date with some new person that you're totally into.

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just wish there were someone running to vote for. There is not a rep or dem that I would vote for right now. All are a bunch of crooks and liers.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
and you do realize that Pres.Obama doesn't help himself or the Democrats when issues like the budget are on the table and he says he's not going to meet with any of them because he sees no reason to.

Now it may be true that meeting with the Republicans and Democrats might not accomplish any final agreement, but it would show that he is making an effort. It is like when he tells Congress and Senate to stay put and do their work and skip their scheduled time off and then goes off on a pleasure trip, it sends a very bad message.

He's lost a lot of supporters and all the Republicans will need to take a win is a half-qualified halfwit. Dissatisfied and disillusioned Democrat voters will skip the election or even cross party lines. It happens all the time, you see it when there are landside victories on either side, people have crossed the party line.

Run Forrset Run!!!!!.....oh wait that's a movie...

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just wish there were someone running to vote for. There is not a rep or dem that I would vote for right now. All are a bunch of crooks and liers.

I agree with the crooks and liers. Here's the problem if there was a person that told the truth and what needed to be done they wouldn't get a vote. Reality, Truth, everybody askes for it until it's served up. I am sick of entitlements, gov. knows best, you owe me, get the fuck out of my life and let me choose, right or wrong I can only blame myself.

Oh BTW the pres. doesn't run the gov. senate and congress does....we have lost touch with making people accountable...it's an exercise of finger pointing these days.

For the record I am not a dem. or rep. I am an american.

BF2K

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you do realize that the republicans have been keeping obama from doing what he wants to do, right?

"keeping him how?" Democrats controlled the House and Senate for the first two years and we still have the largest deficit in history, high unemployment, a USD that is going to the shit house as foreign policy that has left our only friend in the Middle East (Israel) left alone amongst a pack of wolves. Keynesian economics just doesn't work, the government doesn't create jobs, people do. We have finally discovered that 1. Obama has no experience, 2. Obama has no fucking idea how to "lead", 3. QE1 and QE2 were just examples of throwing "shit" at the fan to try to get the economy working again.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
"keeping him how?" Democrats controlled the House and Senate for the first two years and we still have the largest deficit in history, high unemployment, a USD that is going to the shit house as foreign policy that has left our only friend in the Middle East (Israel) left alone amongst a pack of wolves. Keynesian economics just doesn't work, the government doesn't create jobs, people do. We have finally discovered that 1. Obama has no experience, 2. Obama has no fucking idea how to "lead", 3. QE1 and QE2 were just examples of throwing "shit" at the fan to try to get the economy working again.

Get um tiger....I agree

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many American voters are not educated and well-informed enough to vote for president at this time in our history. The country is in bad shape, but many will cast a ballot, as we saw in 2010, on the basis of frustration or other emotion and with simplistic ideas in their heads.

As old Winston Churchill stated: "Democracy is the worst form of government devised by the mind of man, except for all of the others."

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I need to point something out. What president throws his country under the bus? Saying how we have mistreated the world. We need to conform basically. What future president goes to Europe while campaining? That tells me alot about the persons loyalty to this country. If i'm not mistaken Europe doesn't get a vote here, do they?

Let me say many of these countries wouldn't exist if we wouldn't have been here to save thier asses. Oh....and how many have repaid war debts or acknowledge that they owe us at least a thank you....ummmmmmmm...two (England and Israel) and we are fucking that up.