Who will vote for Obama in 2012?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obama needs to go, without a doubt....but there's no one currently running that's worth voting for. Out of all the intelligent people in this country, how do we always end up with a bunch of retards to vote for? By this point in history,(and with the cowardice and flip-flopping of our current president) it should be blatantly obvious that our democratic system has been corrupted by globalists (not that there's anything wrong with a united Earth). Our currency is fucked...for good. Just ask China, they know what the American public is too stupid to understand...that we are currently de-valuing the dollar to ease our debt burden. This is the reason for high food costs, high gas prices, and less buying power with more money. Just wait, it's going to get worse...we're still the best nation on Earth...for now...

D

deleted15807

This is the reason for high food costs, high gas prices, and less buying power with more money. Just wait, it's going to get worse...we're still the best nation on Earth...for now...

And your proof is where? And the 'best' how? What standards are you using to justify 'the best'?

D

deleted213967

Like South Park, you always have to choose between a douche and turd sandwich haha. I didn't vote for Obama in '08 and I sure as hell won't vote for Obama in '12

♪♫ I like it when you vote bitch! :biggrin1:

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just watched the video of the president's press conference earlier today regarding the debt ceiling. What I saw was a realist sincerely trying to be responsible within the country's political context and limitations. It's okay to decry the political environment, and even hate it, but the president is trying to do his best with the situation as it exists, and that I can respect, even if I don't like the details of the way he is approaching it.

He's a bright guy, and these press conferences demonstrate that he can speak extemporaneously, and quite articulately without a teleprompter.

Last edited:

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rethinking the question, I'll probably vote for Obama three or four times next election.

That's exactly what it'll take to reelect him. Oddly enough, only people stupid enough to vote for him are dishonest enough to do just that. Obama supporters really are a special breed.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obama needs to go, without a doubt....but there's no one currently running that's worth voting for. Out of all the intelligent people in this country, how do we always end up with a bunch of retards to vote for? By this point in history,(and with the cowardice and flip-flopping of our current president) it should be blatantly obvious that our democratic system has been corrupted by globalists (not that there's anything wrong with a united Earth). Our currency is fucked...for good. Just ask China, they know what the American public is too stupid to understand...that we are currently de-valuing the dollar to ease our debt burden. This is the reason for high food costs, high gas prices, and less buying power with more money. Just wait, it's going to get worse...we're still the best nation on Earth...for now...

What kind of immaturity inspires someone to cling to the notion that "we're still the best nation on Earth"? I mean, come on.

D

deleted15807

Hell no. Didn't vote him the first time. When he loses, the first thing I am going to do is laugh my ass off. .....

I have no doubt I will be the one laughing at this post. There isn't a single Republican candidate that is even remotely a threat. They're all utterly laughable.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I have no doubt I will be the one laughing at this post. There isn't a single Republican candidate that is even remotely a threat. They're all utterly laughable.

Which is why so many efforts are being made to make things harder for college students, the elderly and minorities to vote in 2012. The candidates are so bad, even most conservatives aren't impressed. But hate is in this season and the president is always a prime target when people in Congress fuck up.