Who will vote Republican/Tea Party in 2012?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hell no!!!!!

As long as Obama runs, he will have my vote..

Otherwise I will have to think about it and chose from the candidates available.....
BUT....it will NOT not anyone from the Party of "NO" HELP,
DIVISIVENESS,
and NAME CALLING...
nor, will it be for any of the so called Tea Party DISRUPTIVES...

Last edited:

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck them all, forgive the profanity. I'm not voting for TEA party, I wanna vote for THC party.

Where I live they just discovered a cave containing allegedly £1,000,000 worth of cannabis plants. It is a deprived area. The last thing it needed was the state coming along and closing down perhaps its only £1,000,000 industry.

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where I live they just discovered a cave containing allegedly £1,000,000 worth of cannabis plants. It is a deprived area. The last thing it needed was the state coming along and closing down perhaps its only £1,000,000 industry.

The plethora of products that can come from hemp is enough to solve all of the employment issues. The last 30 years+ of history has been a living example of what happens if you make something illegal based on lies and fear. Worse things move in to take a balanced thing's place. All hell breaks loose and it takes a messiah to bring it up from those dumps. I'd run for president if that dumb-ass age 44 requirement wasn't there. What's up with that anyway? Isn't the majority rule supposed to be based on the majority of opinions, not the majority average age?

I think of the presidency as more of a figurehead- literally a precedent if you will, of an ideal American Family at each given election. Nothing more, nothing less. He just signs off on the plans that his advisers bring him, if he be a good President setting an excellent precedent, he doesn't change it much, just double checks it for conflicts of morality and other issues.

Sorry, rambled a bit. My point is, if "Equality, Freedom, therefore Pursuit of Happiness" is the rule, then nothing can ever be made illegal, period. After all, it's not the US government that made these things illegal, but an exterior entity. Obviously DEA does not know "The Way", or they do and they're just playing at the darker side of truth. One or the other.

D

deleted15807

One Size Fits All: When the eight Republican presidential candidates were asked “Is there any ratio of cuts to taxes that you would accept? Three to one? Four to one? Ten to one? Would you walk away from a 10 to 1 deal?” They immediately, as a group, all raised their hands. No brain cells were harmed in this experiment.

These aren't real humans. They are drones. They are not allowed to have independent thoughts and ideas. Grover Norquist and the WSJ editorial page would not stand for an impure thought to simmer inside any of the candidates heads.

Top of the GOPs

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All of you, Republican and Democrat, arguing over which guy who won't represent your interests you want to win...

Obama, although not perfect, has supported mine in many respects which is more than what the Republican choice would have done and more than what any third party choice could have done since they would have never won the election to begin with. And I'm not going to get into another pointless debate about how you wanted a strong, left leaning liberal in the office, and how you think Obama is a Conservative and "just like Bush"... again. Whatever.

If you can't settle for anything except everything when it comes to the politicians you vote for, choose your candidate accordingly.