Who worn the best and looked so good in a loin cloth?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm I remember it being more loin clothish. That looks like some bedroom erotica type stuff.lol...I wonder if he did another movie in a loin cloth? I just remember his butt kept falling out the bottom. I'll have to do some research....

TBH I've never seen the film so you may be right. I only had it as 'Beastmaster' because that is how it's listed on eBay:

John Amos The Beastmaster vintage photo 1982 4267 | eBay

While looking for the above link, I found another pic and a couple more links:

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

The Beastmaster

Attachments

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
TBH I've never seen the film so you may be right. I only had it as 'Beastmaster' because that is how it's listed on eBay:

John Amos The Beastmaster vintage photo 1982 4267 | eBay

While looking for the above link, I found another pic and a couple more links:

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

The Beastmaster

You know what? I dont know anymore. Looking at these pics, I feel the same way I felt then-THATS THE FATHER FROM GOODTIMES! So this may be the movie. Thanx for the pics. I cant believe he looked so good out of his clothes. I guess the fact he doesnt have the receeding down the middle hair on the sides 'dad' hair helps too :smile:

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Hands down Mike Henry as Tarzan or Herman Brix from the 30's as Tarzan. He changed his name in the 40's and played lead for many Warner Bros. females, including Joan Crawford in "Mildred Pierce".

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My choices for filling out a loin cloth.
Jeffery Hunter (he played a California indian in a movie about the Spanish trying to colonize the area)
Marc Singer in "Beastmaster" (Like a lot of others on this thread, I wouldn't mind mastering his beast.) (LOL)
Not a loin cloth pic, but Mike Henry did do a nude scene (rear) in a movie called "First Man On Mars." At least I think that was the name of the movie.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ron Ely, my fave Tarzan. Had a huge crush on him watching Tarzan movie re-runs growing up.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: