Who would be in your LPSG orgy?

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
An orgy?? FUN!! :grouphug:

But putting together a limited list takes some strategic planning and thought. My list includes some of my all time favorites, but also those that I think will compliment each other.......and like Man of Thunder, I like to think those not mentioned here declined my invitation because they had to wash their hair:

:phone:

:boobies2: Girls (including me)
Shyhotgurl
Belle

:wank: Guys
ronin; big BRI
mrnature; zipper ripper
bigwood; tucansam

3 girls 6 guys.... a good ratio... me thinks
:bukkake2: :3some: :bukkake2:

luka..... when you are done at the other parties, can you come do clean up for us too??:wavey:

(and I would have invited Man of Thunder... but Mr. Popular is too busy at all the other orgies....)
:laola:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

But putting together a limited list takes some strategic planning and thought. My list includes some of my all time favorites, but also those that I think will compliment each other.......and like Man of Thunder, I like to think those not mentioned here declined my invitation because they had to wash their hair:

Shyhotgurl
Belle

ronin; big BRI
mrnature; zipper ripper
bigwood; tucansam

luka..... when you are done at the other parties, can you come do clean up for us too??:wavey:

(and I would have invited Man of Thunder... but Mr. Popular is too busy at all the other orgies....)

Haha! :tongue: I'm not too busy for you, Fancy. Thanks a lot for the invite! I'll bring a bottle of wine.

D_Barney_the_Bare

Account Disabled
Media

Shyhotgurl
Belle

ronin; big BRI
mrnature; zipper ripper
bigwood; tucansam

such an honor fancy... sounds like a great time...
i love an orgy!

and you know youd be on my list