Who Would Like to Review the RealCock Dildo for us? Exciting New LPSG Product Partner!

Which RealCock2 Would You Like to Try?

• James (5.75" x 6.35")

Votes: 1,087 16.4%
  • Jones (6.5" x 4.75")

Votes: 1,289 19.4%
  • Rockwell (6.5" x 5.5")

Votes: 1,194 18.0%
  • Max (7.5" x 6.45")

Votes: 1,621 24.4%
  • Dirk (8.5" x 6")

Votes: 1,280 19.3%
  • Bruce (10" x 9.5")

Votes: 875 13.2%
  • All of Them!

Votes: 2,467 37.1%
  • None of Them!

Votes: 151 2.3%

• Total voters

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Today we are launching an exciting product partnership deal with RealCock2.

For nearly 20 years, RealDoll has been creating the most realistic sex dolls on the market. Now they have expanded their product line to include the RealCock2... the most life-like dildo in the world.

RealCock2 is getting INCREDIBLE reviews but most of these are coming from women. This is where LPSG (and you) come in. We are looking for TWO LP members who are willing to do a FULL REVIEW which will be posted on the site. The review will include a video as well as a written component. Each chosen member will be sent a RealCock2 FREE OF CHARGE to use for testing purposes. You are free to use it with a partner OR alone. This is completely up to you. You are welcome to keep the dildo when finished as a thank you for participating.

What will be required of our TWO chosen testing members:
- A written review of the RealCock2. which will include at least 250 words paying attention to detail
- A video review of you (and your partner if you wish) using RealCock2 including your thoughts during the test
- The RealCock2 will be shipped to you in discreet packaging and we request that the review take place within 3 weeks of receiving it

Interested in being an LPSG RealCock2 tester? Submissions now closed.

We will be picking the 2 members this week. Please consider all requirements before submitting your application and thank you for reading.

Special Note: Anyone who buys a RealCock2 will get a 6 Months LPSG Gold Membership for Free! Just DM us if you do!

Last edited:

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For those of you that are interested here is the RealCock2 Lineup!

James - Length 5.75” | Circumference 6.375″ | Diameter 2.25”
Jones - Length 6-1/2” | Circumference 4-3/4″ | Diameter 1-5/8”
Rockwell - Length 6-1/2” | Circumference 5-1/2″ | Diameter 1-7/8”
Max - Length 7-1/2” | Circumference 6.4″ | Diameter 2-1/4”
Dirk - Length 8-1/2” | Circumference 6″ | Diameter 2”
Bruce - Length 10” | Circumference 9.5″ | Diameter 3.25”

Have any of you tried RealCock2?

alexthegreek

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope here from Greece to win of them all and try completely and try all of them and post them here and show to my ass how much can I try the pain and pleasure.wish to be one of them

I haven't even had my morning coffee and I'm already having dildos pushed at me. I don't want this muffin now, in fact I am not even hungry now lol.

D

deleted1075650

Bruce (10" x 9.5") Now that's a monster. The length is just an inch longer than a 250 ml coke bottle, circumference is an inch and a half, of a circumference of a tin of Heinz baked beans. 415g.​

If you can take in the butt, I guess you're into fisting or xl toys, It is a monster. If you're not used to that size, I would strongly recommend not taking it or attempting it if you are a beginner.​

I would recommend going on to a website called crackstuffers.com the company is based in the UK and has a wide variety of beginners to experienced toys from depth training to stretching including aromas aka poppers. The toys can be quite expensive, but if you're into that play it's worth having a look.​

I personally have bought a few toys. That are reasonably girthy. I prefer girth over length. Muscle control is the key.​

Attachments