Who Would Like to Review the RealCock Dildo for us? Exciting New LPSG Product Partner!

Which RealCock2 Would You Like to Try?

• James (5.75" x 6.35")

Votes: 1,087 16.4%
  • Jones (6.5" x 4.75")

Votes: 1,289 19.4%
  • Rockwell (6.5" x 5.5")

Votes: 1,194 18.0%
  • Max (7.5" x 6.45")

Votes: 1,621 24.4%
  • Dirk (8.5" x 6")

Votes: 1,280 19.3%
  • Bruce (10" x 9.5")

Votes: 875 13.2%
  • All of Them!

Votes: 2,467 37.1%
  • None of Them!

Votes: 151 2.3%

• Total voters

JSS.JLk

Cherished Member
Media
Is the video review a face reveal, or can the video review be anonymous with no face shown?
Good question. IMO I'd say, as long as you look good on video, give us a 'performance' with a nice 'money shot' and at the end, a very detailed review of the product - a face isn't needed.

Reactions: techpump

JSS.JLk

Cherished Member
Media
I hope here from Greece to win of them all and try completely and try all of them and post them here and show to my ass how much can I try the pain and pleasure.wish to be one of them
Do you realize that these toys are starting price, $499 ? These are part of the RealDoll line up of products. I have a Silicone Human Sized Doll. I considered to purchase one from RealDoll but they were way above my price range ($11,000-15,000 to start) so I purchased one from 'over seas' and PRESTO ! 14 days later, she came to me and I had me a TPE Human Sized Silicone Doll to care for. I now have a daughter. I named her LeAnn Brooke. She stands 5'6 and weighs 115 lbs. I designed her (by individually picking out all her body features: head, face, eyes: Green, areola color, nipple size, breast size: H cups, height: 5'6, body type: 34/22/36, skin color: Suntan, hair texture and color: Blonde & straight, Gender: Female, vagina color) I bought her to hopefully have her take on Clients. They all got SCARED bc she is TOO life like...and they want a Transwoman vs a Female so, to this very day she is STILL A VIRGIN. Oh well.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: wadawada

JSS.JLk

Cherished Member
Media
I don't qualify as they aren't looking for reviews from women.. but it's a nice opportunity for others!

Have fun :imp:
Do what ?!?? Are you sure that they 'only' want reviews from 'non vagina having people' ???? I would have thought that as long as you have 2 WILLING HOLES that would be enough. Hmmmmm.

D

deleted7666511

Today we are launching an exciting product partnership deal with RealCock2.

For nearly 20 years, RealDoll has been creating the most realistic sex dolls on the market. Now they have expanded their product line to include the RealCock2... the most life-like dildo in the world.

RealCock2 is getting INCREDIBLE reviews but most of these are coming from women. This is where LPSG (and you) come in. We are looking for TWO LP members who are willing to do a FULL REVIEW which will be posted on the site. The review will include a video as well as a written component. Each chosen member will be sent a RealCock2 FREE OF CHARGE to use for testing purposes. You are free to use it with a partner OR alone. This is completely up to you. You are welcome to keep the dildo when finished as a thank you for participating.

What will be required of our TWO chosen testing members:
- A written review of the RealCock2. which will include at least 250 words paying attention to detail
- A video review of you (and your partner if you wish) using RealCock2 including your thoughts during the test
- The RealCock2 will be shipped to you in discreet packaging and we request that the review take place within 3 weeks of receiving it

Interested in being an LPSG RealCock2 tester? Click Here to Apply

We will be picking the 2 members this week. Please consider all requirements before submitting your application and thank you for reading.

Special Note: Anyone who buys a RealCock2 will get a 6 Months LPSG Gold Membership for Free! Just DM us if you do!
sorry I rated "none of them" because I don't like toys

D

deleted848353

I don't qualify as they aren't looking for reviews from women.. but it's a nice opportunity for others!

Have fun :imp:
I didnt see it say men only because if thats the case that's us women screwed yet again

D

deleted848353

Today we are launching an exciting product partnership deal with RealCock2.

For nearly 20 years, RealDoll has been creating the most realistic sex dolls on the market. Now they have expanded their product line to include the RealCock2... the most life-like dildo in the world.

RealCock2 is getting INCREDIBLE reviews but most of these are coming from women. This is where LPSG (and you) come in. We are looking for TWO LP members who are willing to do a FULL REVIEW which will be posted on the site. The review will include a video as well as a written component. Each chosen member will be sent a RealCock2 FREE OF CHARGE to use for testing purposes. You are free to use it with a partner OR alone. This is completely up to you. You are welcome to keep the dildo when finished as a thank you for participating.

What will be required of our TWO chosen testing members:
- A written review of the RealCock2. which will include at least 250 words paying attention to detail
- A video review of you (and your partner if you wish) using RealCock2 including your thoughts during the test
- The RealCock2 will be shipped to you in discreet packaging and we request that the review take place within 3 weeks of receiving it

Interested in being an LPSG RealCock2 tester? Click Here to Apply

We will be picking the 2 members this week. Please consider all requirements before submitting your application and thank you for reading.

Special Note: Anyone who buys a RealCock2 will get a 6 Months LPSG Gold Membership for Free! Just DM us if you do!
I've put my name forward because I'm assuming this is open to the ladies too if not disregard me putting my name forward