Who would you fuck

If you have a choice of a virgin boy and an experienced bottom, which would you fuck

• The experienced ass

Votes: 52 44.1%
  • The fresh virgin ass

Votes: 66 55.9%

• Total voters

D_Eaton Bush

Account Disabled
Media
The question was to "top and fuck", so I will go with the virgin, get him hooked on my dong, get my rocks off, show how much of a top I can be.

The experienced bottom is great for love, a long and pleasant love night with champagne and caviar.

So in summary, two completely different things, sex and passion.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
fortiesfun said:
Helping out a virgin, that is duty that must be occasionally borne, but riding a power bottom - well, you only have to do that once to know what life is all about.

See, I understand that some men are uninterested in working with a Virgin bottom due to hassles and potential discomfort. I think that these "tops" are missing the fact that virgin bottoms have nothing but eagerness to please. Yes, it would be hard to work their way inside.... but once you get in there, and things get settled... the newly experienced bottom would be eternally grateful.:rolleyes:

Give a kid a bike, and he will love you for ages.
Teach a man to bottom, and he will spread em, whenever you want.:biggrin1:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that these "tops" are missing the fact that virgin bottoms have nothing but eagerness to please. Yes, it would be hard to work their way inside.... but once you get in there, and things get settled... the newly experienced bottom would be eternally grateful.:rolleyes:

Given the number of born-again-virgins all over the place, and the fact that (with a little technique) the difference between the two choices could only be a matter of minutes, I can't take the question too seriously.:wink:

Furthermore, I was brought up to believe one should start as one means to continue; and that we all have a duty to help others fulfill their potential.:smile:

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer my bottoms to have SOME experience riding cock. Once in a blue moon I'll pop some guy's cherry if he's hot enough and willing enough to go the distance. But cherry boys are usually too tight and can't take a long pounding... and with me they have to. I rarely cum in less than 40 minutes of fucking, and have been known to go well over an hour before busting my nut.

Not bragging, BTW... that's just how it is.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
zippyguy said:
With size differences, isn't "virgin" a relative term? For a truly hung guy, some of us bottoms who have only had sex with "normal sized" tops might satisfy both requirements.

--just a thought.
DING! DING! DING! We have a WINNER! Excellent point!

I got asked by a hung buddy, "DAMN, um, you SURE you've done this before?" Later, the same guy asked, "MAN, you take it. You SURE you haven't done this much?" :rolleyes:

Sometimes you're both, sometimes you're neither.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:
See, I understand that some men are uninterested in working with a Virgin bottom due to hassles and potential discomfort. I think that these "tops" are missing the fact that virgin bottoms have nothing but eagerness to please. Yes, it would be hard to work their way inside.... but once you get in there, and things get settled... the newly experienced bottom would be eternally grateful.:rolleyes:

Give a kid a bike, and he will love you for ages.
Teach a man to bottom, and he will spread em, whenever you want.:biggrin1:

tom, you are so far into negative numbers right now, i can't even count that low. :biggrin1:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
novice_btm said:
Just can't resist, can ya? :tongue:

It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true.
Oscar Wilde

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Quote:
Originally Posted by novice_btm, 60% virgin 40% whore
Just can't resist, can ya?
hypolimnas said:
It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true.
Oscar Wilde
From the "Posted by...", to the quote itself, I almost wet myself from laughing so hard at this one. Maybe THOSE are the percentages that should be in my profile. :tongue:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
novice_btm said:
novice_btm said:
Originally Posted by novice_btm, 60% virgin 40% whore
Just can't resist, can ya? From the "Posted by...", to the quote itself, I almost wet myself from laughing so hard at this one. Maybe THOSE are the percentages that should be in my profile. :tongue:

Well Theodora, I did toy with "1% Brilliant and 99% Fluffy"!:wink:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hypolimnas said:
Well Theodora...
You'd know my earrings anywhere, wouldn't you? :wink:

hypolimnas said:
I did toy with "1% Brilliant and 99% Fluffy"!:wink:
No, that's still giving me WAY too much public credit. :tongue:

Now, did you ever actually answer "tight" or "loose"? :tongue:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, that's still giving me WAY too much public credit. :tongue:

Now, did you ever actually answer "tight" or "loose"? :tongue:[/quote]

Bend over, and I'll let you know what I think. I've brought my purpose designed tool, it expands to fill the available space.

Oh, and don't think that I wasn't aware of what you were up to when you "slipped" over, and your ass accidently fell on my cock yesterday.

Now assume the position, and I'll tell you if you are tight or loose ...

Oops, sorry I didn't I see that you are ready and waiting again.

*flips Furry Bum's kilt up"

*Cyber fucks novice tenderly at first, and then rams it home until his hat falls off, gives him a kiss on the forehead and closes the door, ... says hi to the other guys lined up in the hallway, high fives 20 guys, ignores the other 200 ...*

I pluck my rosebuds as I find them, but yes, I do leave them a little different once I've finished - Hypolimnas