Who would you fuck

If you have a choice of a virgin boy and an experienced bottom, which would you fuck

• The experienced ass

Votes: 52 44.1%
  • The fresh virgin ass

Votes: 66 55.9%

• Total voters

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
OK, OK, get back on subject, before someone tells us to get a room. :tongue:

Funny. As soon as I saw this thread, and that you had posted, novice, I was going to say that EXACT comment.:rolleyes:

You boys and your cyber sex:tongue:

*Shakes head*

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
novice_btm said:
OK, OK, get back on subject, before someone tells us to get a room. :tongue:

Well Fluffy I think I have said quite enough. I have actually been thinking reasonably interesting thoughts about Pluto, but can't be arsed posting.

BTW Nice to see you can still walk today.:wink:

connemara

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The way you say virgin boy sounds wrong, even though I know your implicit meaning.

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is sad just sad!!!! some of you shallow egotistic B@#%^!@S on here would rather fuck a slut whom every other guy has been in rather than show a virgin guy hoe pleasurable it can be to get fucked for the first time, not to mention the innocent and nieve looks on there faces, that shoud (for the right typs only) boost there ego. But i guess it is like that in the gay community mostly shallow, Damn Shame!!!! Not to mention sad!!!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
deltaboy767 said:
This is sad just sad!!!! some of you shallow egotistic B@#%^!@S on here would rather fuck a slut whom every other guy has been in rather than show a virgin guy hoe pleasurable it can be to get fucked for the first time, not to mention the innocent and nieve looks on there faces, that shoud (for the right typs only) boost there ego. But i guess it is like that in the gay community mostly shallow, Damn Shame!!!! Not to mention sad!!!

Well I can say that I have spent some time here, in previous posts, offering advice on how to initiate a virgin, or less experienced ass.

Virgin or not, I don't find bitter, judgemental people, with no sense of humour, that attractive.

I treat every ass as a delicacy, and with respect. I don't focus on what may or may not have been inside an ass before me, partly because I am an experienced condom user.

Just so it's clear:

I pluck my rosebuds as I find them, but yes, I do leave them a little different once I've finished - Hypolimnas