Who would you rather be in a relationship with?

Who would you rather be in a relationship with?

• John Goodman

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Hot Hunk

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
chill i was joking. they say money can't buy happiness but i'd sure as hell love to test that theory. who says money can't make you happy? relationships have often left me void and unhappy, money's a good runner up. i've never understand the implication that a relationship is supposed to be the key to happiness. a lot of the people i know in relationships are miserable. i'll be damned if i'ma be miserable AND broke.

I know what you mean about when people think a relationship is the key to happiness. I never understood that either. I know sooooooo many people who think that if they aren't in a relationship that they aren't a whole person. Really sad...Now with that said I'm in a triad relationship but we are all three different people and don't feel less like a person with out the other two

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know what you mean about when people think a relationship is the key to happiness. I never understood that either. I know sooooooo many people who think that if they aren't in a relationship that they aren't a whole person. Really sad...Now with that said I'm in a triad relationship but we are all three different people and don't feel less like a person with out the other two

sounds like a win/win/win. if one lover calls in sick you've got a backup.

i always find it laughable that the idea of money bringing happiness is immediately shot down, but the idea of believing in something that fails more often than not (monogomous relationships) is tradition. it's like someone swimming in a pool of alligators telling you that sky-diving is stupid and dangerous.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually honey you may be right, i was watching a roseanne episode the other day and i swear either he was packin or had a monkey wrench in his pocket.

and he does have a cockiness about him... so maybe it would be the best of both worlds, good pounding and room service.

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, it won't be easy and it won't be cheap. John will have to have gastric bypass surgery in order to cut the food intake, then get a "Biggest Loser" personal trainer and work the fat off. Then the plastic surgery begins. He'll have to get all the sagging excess skin cut off, and, after healing, work heavy on the weights to tone up the muscles. Then, the face has to be worked on: an eye lift, a face lift, collagen in the lips and if his dick is too small, he'll have to do some pumping and maybe have a surgical augmentation there. After a month in Palm Springs tanning, swimming and relaxing, I'll propose, but he'll reject me 'cause I'm too poor, too old and he doesn't like guys who want to "change" him, in fact he doesn't like guys at all. He just screws around with big breasted blonds till he drops dead of a heart attack from too much stress.

I'll just find some poor hunk who'll love me for who I am. I don't like people to try to "change" me either.

Ah, the dreams of the restored John Goodmans

Attachments

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't need a limo and I have enough money. So screw John, I'll wake up next to Hot Hunk every morning.