Who would you rather fight?

stusaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i know it's a random question but after watching saw 2 it made me think, who would you rather fight? a guy (or a girl) who's been in prison or a guy (or a girl) who's been in the army. personally i'd choose the army person, as tough as army people are, prison is a place that doesnt really have rules unlike the army, and while combat is tough, they have weapons, a prisoner only has what he can make.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lol Have you ever been to jail? Or prison?

I'd choose the military man.

here's a chance that, because of his training, he's a bit more educated than the inmate. That can be a disadvantage in a fight. Being able to reason can be a big part of creatively winning a fight.

And Saw 2....:rolleyes: Stop watching dumb movies.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Doesn't matter,I'd just shoot either one of them!

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think anyone who's seen Lieutenant-Colonel William Fairbairn's books would figure that a trained soldier can be particularly dangerous, far more so than a convict, who is, after all, an amateur (no matter how enthusiastic) at fighting. During WW2, Fairbairn trained Canadian, British, and American troops to use things like the British-issue Brodie helmet as a deadly weapon. He was apparently a veteran of something over 600 genuine fights, and had used his knowledge of Juijitsu and Chinese unarmed combat to train the Shanghai police from the early 1900s to 1940. I seem to recall that he, in collaboration with Eric Sykes, developed interesting techniques which enabled a pistol shooter to hit targets in the dark. And of course the two of them designed the Sykes-Fairbairn fighting knife.

Unless all that sort of stuff is considered vocational training in prison, I don't think I'd bet on the jailbird.

stusaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i know it's a shit film, that's not the point :p everyone can watch crap when they're bored

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it had to be one, think the inmate. I have a bunch of friends that are or have been in the military. Most of them Marines and man they can drop you faster than imaginable, wild stuff

Doesn't matter,I'd just shoot either one of them!

Should we be worried that this matches your avatar?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Should we be worried that this matches your avatar?[/quote]

Well. I have been trained in the ancient art of Kapow.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

What about an Army girl thats been in prison?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get the sense of this question. Why would I want to fight an army person? Okay, there is inter-service rivalry, but while I try not to get myself involved in just-for-fun fights any more, duels also have been officially and legally banned by the US military code. And a prisoner? Well, he may deserve it, but what should I get from it?

Do you have too much time on your hands?

And if you still want to fight an army (or generally military) person, I challenge you, hereby.

i know it's a random question but after watching saw 2 it made me think, who would you rather fight? a guy (or a girl) who's been in prison or a guy (or a girl) who's been in the army. personally i'd choose the army person, as tough as army people are, prison is a place that doesnt really have rules unlike the army, and while combat is tough, they have weapons, a prisoner only has what he can make.