Who would you rather?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
would be happy to participate Fleur
signing up as rbkwp to that site, but i am NOT going to be conned by a site that insists you sign in with Facebook
Bastards..used to be optional, this site gives you no option
& i HATE FB with a passion
Naughty

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It had been listed as 'nsfw' after I made this post, so when I did post it you could just click and view it without an account no problem!

When they do that (make it 'nsfw'), they make you verify your age by having an account. Either way, I thought there was a way to make an account there without using FB...wasn't trying to make anyone upset!

Sorry for my blondeness! ;)

Go here and you can click to zoom in. http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/970320_700b.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
geez theyre ALL |Beautys, whats the catch ha
(and im talkin the ladies here)
fck my lpsg% orientation hah

as fr the guys, number 4 Thank you, ha

now i should be able to join 9gag? without the pics then. Great

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I suspect the original publisher of these pictures is trying to make a point about body image and/or the fashion industry.

In any case I prefer the first women. The legs on the girl in the middle of the second picture are a bit scary-thin.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm bi, so I'll comment on both. I prefer the women in Picture 1 and the man in Picture 3. Picture 2 looks like a trio of trashy sluts, and Picture 4 is a pretty boy model who never outgrew his chip-on-the-shoulder high school "I'm such a non-conformist that I'm conforming to the trends of my Hot Topic clique" phase, and is trying to look badass.

Last edited:

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect the original publisher of these pictures is trying to make a point about body image and/or the fashion industry.

In any case I prefer the first women. The legs on the girl in the middle of the second picture are a bit scary-thin.

I'm with all of those who vote for the women with curves... though the skinny women might be an interesting change of pace. (Also, there's something about the woman in the blue undies in the curvy group that just doesn't work for me.)