Who would you want to shop with?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Think_Kink, Jun 7, 2007.

1. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

K girls... spin off to the orgy thread.. lets talk girl talk... shoe shopping, clothes shopping.. Pick say 5 girls you would want to go on a $5,000 shopping spree with...

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Do we each get $5,000 or do we split it 50/50? Cause I'd love to go shoe shopping with Spoiled Princess but she's a bigger shoe whore than I am. :tongue:

TattooedMamaMeg
    Naughty
    DGirl
    MercurialBliss
    Spoiled Princess
    LadyGodiva1976

I know I listed 6; but since Spoiled Princess is in the UK I would need to fly over there, which of course necessitates a separate shopping trip. :smile:

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Lets be Princess' and say $5,000 each... travelling aside..

4. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

after the shopping, you are welcome stop in for a little more orgy at my place...

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

How could I just choose 5 - let's all go and while we're at it let's make it worth going and have £20,000 each, it's suprising how expensive shoes are. We'll need some male companionship while we're there (we can't be expected to carry out bags ourselves) so we'll take all the guys too.

6. naughty

Gold Member

Yes, please! :biggrin1:

7. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Why don't you want to shop with me? We can both fly to UK, and raid a Janet Reger store together with Spoiled Princess. I think th $ 5,000 won't last long there, but at least we've had our fun, right? And whatever money is left, we can debauch at a first-class, touching-allowed men strip club - RROARRRR!

Other girls I'd invite:

Madame Zora
    Naughty
    Mercurial Bliss
    SurferGirlCA
    Curiousgirl

8. Principessa

Gold Member

Damn! Knew I forgot somebody important! WhileI'm at it I better add CigarBabe, DiamondDeb71, Gillette, Kotchanski, and Synsatiable69.

Also no way HardGuard can carry all those bags by himself so I nominate OmahaBeef, Landminespring28, Blocko, Uncut, and Wolffever to be our chauffers and shoe butlers for the day. :smile:

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I want to go shopping with Patsy And Naughty. Two fine looking sisters. They thick too! :cool:

10. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    pick me! pick me! straight guy with a fashion sense.

11. No_Strings

Gold Member

That's a tough one...

SpoliedPrincess
    mercurialbliss
    ClaireTalon

I imagine I'd just be constantly dragged form one shop to another and just used as their mannequin, unable to get a word in edge ways.

Fine by me :biggrin1:

12. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Count me in but $5000 isn't much money when you're shopping for the good stuff. That's roughly a couple Janet Reger choices and a few pairs of Jimmy Choo shoes. TBH, i'd probably rather take the cash and go shopping for antiques...anyone game?

13. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yup...

14. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just think...shopping, lunch, a few drinks, and then you get to watch us model the clothes for you. Who knows? Maybe we'd only get so far as the shedding of clothing. :eek: :wink:

15. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Antique shoes?

Some fun.

16. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm more into Satsuma vases and vintage sheet music than old shoes but if you like old shoes, be my guest. :tongue:

17. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

That could be a pretty good lunch.

18. B_Kshelby67

B_Kshelby67 New Member

pfft. I loathe shopping. I can only go by myself because I just want to get out of the store after I'm done. EXCEPT going to really crazy old used bookstores and occult shops. Put me in a bookstore and it is like I slipped into another dimension.

19. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You people must live in expensive places... cause $5,000 would get you tons of stuff here... we only have one store that sells jeans that are over $200.... yikes...

20. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd have to say that I've often had far more fun shopping with men that I have with women. Straight men at that.

First off, I like to see what choices they would make if they were going to outfit me. Always interesting. Then there's the fun of dressing them in styles they hadn't considered before and seeing their look of pleasure when they see how good they look.

I dated one guy who dreaded shopping but still insisted on coming along anyway. He would mutter under his breath what I assume were imitations of me and my delight in finding cute shoes or some nifty trinket. When I'd give him the evil eye his looks of innocence were priceless. It was so amusing that it near killed me not to grin at him. I made sure those trips lasted twice as long.

I had loads of fun with one BF who was tall enough to look over the top of the changing room door without even trying. I caught him peeking so I did more wriggling and jiggling than any item of clothing requires. Why step out of a skirt when you can bend over completely and slide it past your ankles? The blush and the bulge were worth it. He wasn't happy initially when he found out I'd done it deliberately, but it served him right for looking. didn't stop us from making a regular game of it. Always made for a quick drive home(or deserted parkade level).

Who needs to buy anything? Shopping itself is all the fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted