Who ya gonna call?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Rugbypup, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ghosts?

Everyone has a ghost story, what's yours, have you seen one?

I've never had a close enounter with a spook but I do believe in ghosts.

Most Haunted with Yvette Fielding scares the living shit out of me!

Most Haunted - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What say you!

2. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

Albums:
    I had a very real and very convincing experience a few years ago. I'd rather not speak about it, but either:

The seemingly nice little old lady did a lot of research and snooping after moving into the village and brutally lied to us all, faked her shaking and crying and somehow made the room very cold...

or

She had a real experience with the spirit of someone who is deceased

I like to believe the latter.

3. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    when I was a kid we used to go visit my grandparents & they had a boarder who lived with them...she was VERY old...after she died, weird things would occur in her bedroom...

one thing I witnessed was her closet door opening and closing by itself...after I saw that happen, I ran outta there & never went back in...

4. lucky8

Gold Member

I have a few.

Our washing machine randomly turned itself on during the middle of the night once, mind you, my grandfather had passed away that day, it had never done that before and hasn't done it since.

Also, I have a friend who's house is haunted, i swear. The original owner of the house, who was building it as his dream home, suddenly packed up and moved away halfway through the build, with no explanation. Well, my friend, his brother and i were smoking a cig under their deck one night, their parents were out of town and we were the only ones there. All of a sudden we heard this LOUD noise on the deck right above us. It literally sounded like something heavy was being dragged across the deck. The dogs started freaking out, we started freaking out, and went to go look. There was nothing there, except the sound, and an extremely bad odor. It was pretty creepy.

And another time when their entire family was out of town, they had asked me if I could go to their house everyday to let the dogs out and feed them. Well, I did, but one night I went over, walked down the stairs to the basement to put food in the dog bowls, and HOLY SHIT is all i can say about this. There was a fucking person (ghost?) sitting at the bar on a stool. It scared THE SHIT out of me, I looked at it for a couple seconds, said WTF and ran out without feeding the dogs. I still don't know what to make of it, I definately was not hallucinating, it was there, right in front of me. Pretty much everyone I know that's been over there has had their own experience with "Sammy", that's what we call him.

Here's another creepy Sammy story. I was staying the night there, it was just me and my friend, no one else was there and my friend was falling asleep in his room, I was sleeping in the guest room, all of a sudden my friend comes into the room I was sleeping in, wakes me up, and says "Dude, just a question, but why did you just use the bathroom in my room? You have your own in here" I looked at him puzzled because I was sleeping when this happend. I told him it wasn't me, he said "bullshit, I just saw someone walk into my room, go into my bathroom, turn on the light, and walk out." We argued for a few seconds because it seriously wasn't me, he went back downstairs to his room(you can see the staircase from the room i was in so I watched him go down, I was laying there wondering what the hell that was all about, then all of a sudden the light in my room turned on, the switch even flipped from the "down" position to the "up" position, then turned off, and I saw a figure standing in the doorway. I threw my shoe at it thinking it was my friend fucking with me, but the shoe just kept on goin and tumbled down the stairs. I was scared shitless because my shoe went right through the figure I threw it at. Lol I just pulled the blankets over my head and laid there awake the rest of the night. It was pretty freaky.

Then I have another story where my best friend's dad had just passed away from cancer, they received a phone call in the middle of the night, the answering machine picked up because they were at the hospital, and on it was a VERY weird voicemail. For the first few seconds, all you could hear was static, and then all of a sudden, you heard my friend's dad's voice say, in a very healthy and strong tone (mind you he could barely talk the last few months he was alive) well it was him saying his own name, loud, confident, strong and healthy sounding, which was followed by another couple seconds of static followed by a woman's voice whispering "powerdown". This happend just a few minutes after he had passed, and no one knows what to make of it still. Weeeeird.

#4 lucky8, Jul 9, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  5. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a cow comeon to me once and since then I can even look at a glass of milk.

6. avg_joe

Gold Member

7. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I posted this in a similar thread last year but I'll repeat it here:

My spookiest event came during a 2003 raft trip through the Grand Canyon, of all places. Our rafting group camped one night on a small beach near the confluence of the Little Colorado River and the main Colorado River. Though the darkness was quiet and calm, I found I couldn't sleep that night. I tossed and turned in my sleeping bag for hours because of an uneasy feeling that kept creeping over me each time my eyes closed. There was a forlorn sense of disaster, fire and death around me that I couldn't shake off and I basically laid awake all night looking at the moon. I didn't see anything that made my teeth chatter but I sure couldn't sleep either. There was some unhappy presence about the camp spot.

The next day I mentioned my discomfiture to one of the raft guides and his faced turned white as I explained what I'd felt. He then told me that in 1956 a terrible mid-air collision had happened between two airliners over our camping spot. More than 100 people were killed in the crash. Bodies and flaming airplane parts had rained down all over the area where we'd camped. Parts of the airplanes remain still there today.

GrandCanyon Collision

8. earllogjam

Gold Member

looking back, my childhood house was inhabited by spirits as i always heard people and felt a presence in the kichen at night and the front door opening and closing. their chatter and footsteps would wake me up nights. never thought they were hostile but they did scare me. had many sleepless nights when i was a kid. parents just thought i was an over sensitive child. i would sleep walk as a kid and would always wind up rummaging in the kitchen. odd.

Draft saved Draft deleted