WHOA !!! I discovered my cousin here on LPSG !!!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Ralexx, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

Dear LPSGers,
    Here I go, telling you a most amazing fact. I myself, I'm so delightfully thrilled, delighted, pleased, dazzled, wowed by it ! Who would have thought, that joining LPSG I would find here a cousin ? A COUSIN ! We are, I'd say, distant cousins, but also "multiple" cousins, for if we have the same common and well-established roots at a certain moment in the past (some - err... - 400 years ago), in a Certain Family (I wrote it with capital letters, as it had an important role in Europe's history), we also share some multiple family contacts in the same last 4 centuries. The last "inter-cousinage" takes place in the 1920s. Close enough to make him a nicest 4rd degree cousin of mine !!! (Mind you : the 6th degree cousins is the last level to be considered "family".)
    Who is my cousin ? Voilà :

DANTESCO !!

We discovered it last year, in August, by pure chance, but it was only know that I asked him to make it public, just for fun. Dante agreed. I also have to say that last year, after seeing his pic, I was astonished by his physical resemblance to one of my ancestors, whose portrait is to be found right here, in my room (even though, at the moment this ancestor of mine lived, our families hadn't "met" yet).

When I was voted three times "the sexiest" (thanks ;D, that was so good for my moral, heh), one of my instant reactions - though, of course, not public - was to think : "You should see Dantesco". Well, indeed, you should have seen his photo (when it was still available on a certain site - now gone, damn) ; he's a hottest guy. (Or at least, he was "shaped" on virile canons I consider exceedingly handsome 8) and hot. I mean those eyes and those muscles...! adding that endowment ;) , well !)

Ok, I'll stop here. With a smile on my face. I don't know how often Dante enters this site or reads the posts, but anyway, caro cugino - dear cousin -, feel free to add some words if you want to (or feel like) !

Hugs to Dante,
    Raal = Radu

2. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: What great fun! Thanks for sharing your serendipitous joy.

Hmmm... as size is determined by genetics, maybe if we were to work at it long enough, we just might discover that all the men on the board are somehow related!

3. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: It just goes to show how small the world really is.
    <cue the Disney music here>
    Who would have thought that LPSG would be the catalyst in relatives meeting each other. I think it's really cool that Raal and Dante have figured out that they stem from the same family roots. Who would have thought that people living on continents thousands of miles away from each other would meet each other online in a large penis group. I guess it goes to prove that genetics is the root cause of being large.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: well thought id throw this in.
    kinda off topic...
    when my husband and i were going through the diagnosis stage for our boy,
    the drs went over our family history junk and all that with concerns of if we could be related.
    i guess its a no for us, no way to ever know for sure i suppose, but we certainly never had it cross our minds.

the doc said, suprisingly it does happen though.... :-/

5. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=99;num=1065519601;start=0#2 date=10/07/03 at 03:32:47]  I guess it goes to prove that genetics is the [b[root[/b] cause of being large.[/quote]

HAH! I got it!!
    :D

6. Imported

Gold Member

Dantesco: Yep, its true; Radu e io siamo cugini! I blush to hear Radu referring to me as "handsome" and "hot", but far it be it from me to argue with my cousin!
    I hope that Radu doesnt mind me mentioning the family name in question. I mentioned in an e-mail conversation that I was descended from the Medicis through Isabella de' Medici and her second husband, and it turns out that Radu also had Isabella de' Medici as an ancestor.
    Well I cant think of any other Roumanian that Id rather count among my cousins!
    Life is strange, isnt it? :)

7. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

Dante,

No, I don't mind at all :) : yes, it's De'Medici (a.k.a. Di Medici, di Medicis). That's our common root. As for the multiple inter-connections, I will not enter details, but there are many. (And have nice names, taken from all over Europe ;))

Once more: I'm delighted, Dante 8) !

PS - Dobbiamo incontrare ;D !

8. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Six degrees of separation at its finest. Wonderful that you two found out!

7x6&C

Draft saved Draft deleted