Whoa WHOA WHOA! I have a big Dick?!

warrio

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do heterosexual men really normally have lots of opportunities to compare erections?

I don't know about Men, but Boys do. I know I did in the changeroom in the 5th grade with my friend. We compared our hardons and the rest of the boys in the class were like "huge", "look at the curve"
....bwahahhah. Those were good old times. I still see this friend around from time to time, he has a family (2 kids). It's no big deal.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your ex had a 10" x 6"?
I will take your word on it since you verified it personally.
wow, that is a rare find.
how was it?
I don't want to drag this chat off topic. I'll PM you

I don't know about Men, but Boys do. I know I did in the changeroom in the 5th grade with my friend. We compared our hardons and the rest of the boys in the class were like "huge", "look at the curve"
....bwahahhah. Those were good old times. I still see this friend around from time to time, he has a family (2 kids). It's no big deal.
I figure boys may or may not be done growing. They may not be comparing at the same stages, and may not have the final product.

warrio

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't want to drag this chat off topic. I'll PM you

I figure boys may or may not be done growing. They may not be comparing at the same stages, and may not have the final product.

We were Definately not done growing at 10 years old.
It was only me and that one kid that compared when we were in the changeroom as boys. The others were shy, not going through puberty yet and did not partake. The other boy did have long pubes, more than me.
everybody in the changeroom respected his size, and me when I compared. They said I was bigger too, and had a "big curve"
lol