1. AZNEWGUY

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a friend I haven't seen in 8 years. We were super tight back then and lost contact because he was dating my brother's ex-girlfriend. That situation didn't go well with the family and had to make a hard choice. I recently found him on facebook and we started to chat. We were doing the catching up thing and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, he told me he made out with one of his guy friends that is gay. He blamed it on the Vodka, but admitted that he led him on. He told me which friend it was, and he was on facebook. The guy is SUPER HOT. I always think of this site when situations like this come up. There is such a variety of sexuality out there. I know when people get drunk they do crazy things, but hearing him admit he led him on, and the guy being hot and knowing he is gay makes me think he is very curious. Not that I would do anything, the friend is in NY, but it makes you wonder what other friends have this tendency.

2. CuriousFem

CuriousFem Active Member

Albums:
    I wish more guys were comfortable exploring their possible bi side. Everyone says that women's sexuality is more "fluid" than men's, that it can change somewhat over time. But sex is a lot about stimulation, right?

Your friend found the hot guy visually stimulating, and he went for it. Sounds like he had fun, even if he "blamed" it on the vodka.

HB

3. AZNEWGUY

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah it does sound like it. We are planning a trip to vegas soon, I guess I should stock up on Vodka :).

4. CuriousFem

CuriousFem Active Member

Albums:
    Let us know how it goes!! :smile:

HB

5. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    I think he might have been telling you that he is interested, and it's ok for you to make a move...

6. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think so too. The mention of the vodka is just an excuse to let him back off if the information of his mansex experience does not go down well with you.

Draft saved Draft deleted