Who'd u see naked today?

A visiting friend who just got up to get coffee and take back to his room. I'm sure will see naked again for the refill

D

deleted300444

About 40 guys at Russian Sauna, Bania. Alot of "manspreading" too.

Reactions: effedi7

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One friend. I went over for dinner and wound up staying the night. Slept naked in the same bed. He gave me a foot massage that had me edging for what seemed like hours. I had NO IDEA that nerves in your feet were wired to your dick.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Eleven guys at gym. Most notable two guys in their thirties who were workout buds. They got naked together and walked into the shower area together. I like to see buddies strip indifferently. The one guy got naked much more efficiently. As his friend undressed far more deliberately — unlacing his sneaks, putting away each item he took off—he stood naked talking to his slower friend. When the slower friend finally pulled off his undershorts and thus became naked he was facing and talking to his mate. Well done, men!

MP15

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I saw several, but two notables: one fit twenty-something who came in from his workout. Caught a glimpse of his dark bush and penis as he dropped his shorts and wrapped the towel around his waist, then took a quick shower. Then he did the towel dance as he pulled on his underwear.

But there was an older gentleman that came in while I was cooling off after my workout. He was in his fifties but he was in great shape, balding with a white-gray-flecked beard. Darkly tanned (no tan lines), with a beautiful hairy ass and a thick bush around his uncut meat. He came straight of the shower, unabashed of his nudity. This guy was HOT. His locker was a few feet away from me, and he took his time as he dried off. I felt myself hardening as I discreetly checked him out. Instead of going back and exercising a bit more, I decided to take my shower a bit earlier. I quickly stripped, making sure he could see if he wanted to. After I wrapped my towel around my waist, I went to the mirror to check my face out, he came to the opposite mirror, dressed in a tight pair of gray briefs.

Hopefully I can see him again.

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My brother in-law. We came back from skiing and our wives took the kids out for pizza. We stayed behind, since we ate on the mountain. We got out of our ski gear and were going to hit the hot tub. Jim forgot his swim suit, so I offered him one of mine. He declined and said that was a tad wierd, like borrowing another guy’s underwear. He said he’d just dip in like at the gym. I decided to join him and we both left our base layers on the ground and climbed in.

Attachments

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
60+ guys last night at a naked leather party. Ages 21-80+ with every conceivable body type and I mean EVERY. There were guys in power chairs, missing limbs, canes, leg braces, you name it. There were also guys who looked like they were models. I saw one set of leg braces that looked like they were designed by a leather man: Gleaming stainless steel and shining black leather built into boots you could wear on stage at an IML contest.

I crashed at a friend's house afterward. I took a shower when i got there and stayed naked until I left this morning.

Reactions: AdamFin

MP15

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yesterday, around 1:30 p.m., I went to my local PF, changed into my clothes, had put my stuff away after changing and went to the urinal. Being a PF, the urinals are located next to the shower stalls. As I made my way to the urinal, my attention was drawn to the shower adjacent. The curtains were pulled back, and this hot guy, freshly showered was toweling himself off. He was lean, lightly tanned, with short brown hair, furry chest and trimmed beard. His assets were on full display (dark full bush and average size uncut cock), and he had wrapped his towel around his shoulders. It caught me off guard when he let out a familiar but friendly "Hey!"

That guy sounded familiar, so I quickly did my business as he exited the shower and followed him. Sure enough, it was a former Carmike patron that I hadn't seen in almost three years since I stopped working there. He's really friendly and personable... and I had fantasized about seeing him nude years ago. He took his time as he toweled off and got dressed, showing off his pale but firm ass cheeks. He was not shy at all about his body, and he says that he comes to that particular PF during his lunch break at work.

Just seeing him again... all of him... made my day.

Reactions: chadb7 and kelvinza

Yesterday, around 1:30 p.m., I went to my local PF, changed into my clothes, had put my stuff away after changing and went to the urinal. Being a PF, the urinals are located next to the shower stalls. As I made my way to the urinal, my attention was drawn to the shower adjacent. The curtains were pulled back, and this hot guy, freshly showered was toweling himself off. He was lean, lightly tanned, with short brown hair, furry chest and trimmed beard. His assets were on full display (dark full bush and average size uncut cock), and he had wrapped his towel around his shoulders. It caught me off guard when he let out a familiar but friendly "Hey!"

That guy sounded familiar, so I quickly did my business as he exited the shower and followed him. Sure enough, it was a former Carmike patron that I hadn't seen in almost three years since I stopped working there. He's really friendly and personable... and I had fantasized about seeing him nude years ago. He took his time as he toweled off and got dressed, showing off his pale but firm ass cheeks. He was not shy at all about his body, and he says that he comes to that particular PF during his lunch break at work.

Just seeing him again... all of him... made my day.
What does PF stand for?

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, for starters - my lover (but that's a given since we never wear any clothing at home). Also another gay couple who are really good nudist friends of ours who stayed the night. Around 5am this morning the 4 of us guys stood nude around in the kitchen with casual chatting while having our morning coffee (hot tea for me) and donuts before heading out our separate ways to start our day.