Whole Penis In Mouth?

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had one out of about 18 that could actually take it all... A few others could get within 1.5-2" of taking it all, but it's either too long or too thick at the base for them to fit anymore in their mouths. The head isn't very big though, so it goes in real nice.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too have never had any woman I was with take my whole cock in her mouth. In fact, no woman I have ever been with has ever gotten more than three inches in her mouth. It's very frustrating to say the least.

Simba

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Secondly, curvature can either help or hurt tremendously. In most positions, an upward or straight out erection is very hard to deepthroat, whereas a downward curve is very easy to deepthroat in those same positions.
You've hit on a key issue here. Positions. So many people have the image of the woman on her knees in front of them locked into their heads that they never consider alteratives. If you lie down your partner will have 360 degrees access and can choose the best angle of approach for them.

Dual benefits here guys. If they match the curve of their throat with the curve of your erection they can take more in. Plus if they find a comfortable angle and position they can happily continue for a much longer period of time.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know about anyone else, but none of my ex girlfriends have ever been able to deepthroat/fit my whole penis in their mouth. Is this common or have I just been with small mouthed girls? Thanks a lot and is it possible to train your partner in the art of deepthroat? :smile:

My gf's, past and present, can seldom get more that the head of my cock in their mouths before the gag reflex kicks in. Especially true after I've pumped my cock, as my girth unpumped is 6.3 inches in circumference.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sadly no. I've never had a women swallow the whole thing. Not even close actually.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can only speak for myself, but I've never had a problem sucking down to the balls, and I've sucked some pretty BIG cock. Maybe guys are just more talented in this area than chicks? If you ever cross over to the dark side man, look me up. ;-)

italbigbro

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Taurusbull....FleshlightMouth Speaks the truth...when I was younger I never even thought of letting a guy suck my Cock, but ever since the first time I had a Buddy suck me off, I've never even let another chick try, when it comes to Sucking, NOTHING Compares to a talented Cock Hungry Guy!!!!!:069:

taurusbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks! I see what your saying and it makes sense but I think I'll wait for that special lady. :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex-boyfriend's penis was 10" x6", and I could never manage to deep-throat him. However, during a threesome, the other girl did, and it was super easy for her. Because of that, I knew it was possible, and never succeeded, but also never gave up. Next really big dick I came across was 8" x 6", and I could deep-throat that one all day long. I think part of it was continued practice, part pent up resentment of my ex, and part head shape. If the head is flatter on one side, it does penetrate the throat more easily.

taurusbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So do you guys think that there is a good chance of finding a girl who can deepthroat me?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when it comes to Sucking, NOTHING Compares to a talented Cock Hungry Guy!!!!!:069:
I'm not sure I'd agree.

Men have an advantage in that they are generally larger than women all over so their mouth, jaw and throat will naturally be more accomodating for a larger penis. That doesn't mean their skills are better or that they have more enthusiasm than a 'cock hungry' woman.

I don't want to hear the 'but a guy knows what's better because he has a dick, himself' argument. Every man has a different response to stimulation in different ways in different areas on the penis so having one of your own doesn't automatically give you special knowlegde of the guy you're going down on.

There are women out there who are built larger than the average guy so they wouldn't have the same physical limitations other women do. Tere's no reason to believe they couldn't do as well as or even exceed a gay man's oral performance.

Sadly I'm not one of these larger women so I guess I'll just have to make do by having my back teeth pulled.:rolleyes: