whoops... awkwaaard...

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
so earlier today i fucked this guy i met on the internet(it was fun and all, he came really quick before me and then said he couldnt take it any longer so i didnt get off.. but im used to that with random flings such as this.. [and i used a condom grandmas so dont bother me with silly crap])... and a few mins ago i was randomly looking around myspace.. finding friends through friends... i found this girl who is part of my every-other-monday potluck club.. one of the ones who usually host it... and there in her top friends is the guy i just fucked...
what happens when he drops by one night for leftovers or wants to bring a dish??... me and all my friends.. and this guy.... i know im gonna start laughing... i keep trying to think of something to say that wont give it away.. but... god.. im just gonna crack up... i wont be able to stop it.....

side note.. he was also the first uncut guy ive ever been with... kinda fun.

anyway... funny day.... :tongue:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tell him you made a special vegetarian dish for him since he has problems with his meat.

If he arrives early you can say: Still coming early, eh?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so earlier today i fucked this guy i met on the internet(it was fun and all, he came really quick before me and then said he couldnt take it any longer so i didnt get off.. but im used to that with random flings such as this.. [and i used a condom grandmas so dont bother me with silly crap])... and a few mins ago i was randomly looking around myspace.. finding friends through friends... i found this girl who is part of my every-other-monday potluck club.. one of the ones who usually host it... and there in her top friends is the guy i just fucked...
what happens when he drops by one night for leftovers or wants to bring a dish??... me and all my friends.. and this guy.... i know im gonna start laughing... i keep trying to think of something to say that wont give it away.. but... god.. im just gonna crack up... i wont be able to stop it.....

side note.. he was also the first uncut guy ive ever been with... kinda fun.

anyway... funny day.... :tongue:
I'm not sure just why you would start laughing. You hooked up with the guy, you screwed, he went his way and then you spotted his picture soemwhere. So, what if he does show up at the dinner? Unless he is going at it with the hostess and claiming that he never touches men, there'd be little to laugh about. And then again--he got off and you didn't--maybe he'll be laughing. Basic is to just get your jollies now, laugh like there's no tomorrow and then if he shows up at the dinner it will be out of your system.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
we have a different sense of humor i suppose.
i find irony and awkward situations amusing...
i find it amusing that a guy who used me for a quick fuck thinking hed never see me again(and vice versa of course) should in actuality be connected to my social group in some way... and should possibly find himself forced to spend an evening with me.. and realize im a human being(and a good cook) instead of a walking dildo.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
As long as he dosent go around gragging and talking about what happened id take the road of "If he's good enough to fuck he's good enough to befriend"

And the fact that he might show up for dinner...its ironic yes, and i guess it really is a small world afterall but i wouldnt try and make a big deal about it.

And the fact that he cum first/quickly ..give the guy a break. You all have it every once in a while