Whopper or Big Mac?

Whopper or Big Mac: Which Is Your Guilty Pleasure?

• Whopper

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • Big Mac

Votes: 22 37.9%

• Total voters

I gotta know.

We all have guilty pleasures and one of mine is a really well-made, fresh Big Mac. I love the lettuce, special sauce, and generally drippy gooey deliciousness of the thing. Followed by a few hot fries done just right so that they're crispy hot and McDonald's can actually taste good.

I think some fast food is very much like Vegemite. If you don't grow-up with it, you'll never love it. Most fast food, perhaps the great majority of it, is awful. It's terrible for you, that's for sure.

Now and then though, whether planted by TV or my early memories of Carroll's (the Club Burger was the best) or McDonald's, I get cravings.

There are two grand dames, each reflecting a different school of hamburgery. A good Whopper can be delicious and hit the spot particularly when very fresh and hot so I recognize that for some, the Big Mac doesn't reign supreme. I'm not including other sandwiches here because this is a primal thing. You know when a fast food burger craving is coming and it must be satisfied even if sitting in your car in the rain.

Where is the option for neither????

It's called, "then do not enter an opinion in the poll."

Not all posts will are able to adequately express the opinions of all readers. For that, the editor regrets the craving hegemony of Burger King and McDonald's. He too wishes he could reply, "neither."

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big Mac without a doubt. The mac sauce just trumps everything about the Whopper. Although, I prefer the Fish Filet over both. I'm just a fast-food junkie in general though. It's so incredibly cheap!

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
WHOPPERS, isn't that the reason we all in LPSG?

Fine, also whoppers to swallow (post-chewing), in McD I prefer the new angus

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big mac!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Rent the Movie

"Supersize Me"

the scene with the 'terrarium jars' is rather......horrific? amazing? frightful?

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
one of each, please and thank you...:smile:

ps: i had a weird dream about a big mac last night...i was eating one and felt something hard in my mouth...i reached in & pulled out a plastic tag...then i found 3 other pieces of trash in there as well...so I saved them all (as evidence for the health dept) but i KEPT EATING THE BURGER!!! lol...i'm a sick dude...