Whopper or Big Mac?

Whopper or Big Mac: Which Is Your Guilty Pleasure?

• Whopper

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • Big Mac

Votes: 22 37.9%

• Total voters

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I gotta know.

We all have guilty pleasures and one of mine is a really well-made, fresh Big Mac. I love the lettuce, special sauce, and generally drippy gooey deliciousness of the thing. Followed by a few hot fries done just right so that they're crispy hot and McDonald's can actually taste good.
We have the same guilty pleasure. I just adore a fresh big mac once in a blue moon. I get mine with extra pickles.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not into fast food at all and haven't been since college. I did try a Whopper about a year ago in a "fuck it" moment, it tasted weird (compared to years before) and made me REALLY sick :/ The friend of mine who was with me had the same thing and no problems at all...but Shane lives on fast food.

Same thing with soda, I had a Diet Coke a few weeks ago (first in years) and couldn't choke down more than a few sips.

D

deleted136887

I seem to be a commie too, I hate the stuff. Not being judgemental here, but the stuff seems to have some connection with weight and health problems( rumour has it)
Buty that's probably commie propaganda too.

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Because fast food is pretty expensive over here in Belgium (about 3 times the price of a home cooked meal for one), I rarely eat at McDonald's. When I lived in Turkey, I ate a lot more fast food. And I have to say, the Whopper wins hands down.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Whopper should be compared to the Quarter Pounder. The big mac is a double cheese burger with an extra piece of bread and thousand Island dressing.

Not sure - but McDonalds fries beat Burger King's hands down (BK's are really crusty and horrible).

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'll eat a Whopper once in while. I have a friend who is addicted to them, so sometimes I give in and have lunch at BK with him. McDonalds... Had a Big Mac in two years ago at the boat show in Cannes. It was just as awful as I remembered them.

Also, the burgers vary from place to place. Last November I had a Whopper in Crowley, UK. It was a disgusting mess and I threw it away.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whopper were much better when they came off the flame grill fresh, now they cook them in advance and warm them up. Not even close to the same as they were in the past.

Media
I have not been to Mc D's since I saw Supersize Me But about once a year when I'm in California I will go here!
IN-N-OUT Burger

My favortie burger. Protien style (no bun) double meat, no cheese, grilled onions. I have food allergies to milk so I can't eat the bun. The fries are the best, fresh cut potatoes.

A southern California tradition. :smile:

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't eat either really "vegetarian" but I would choose the Whooper because when I use to eat meat, I used to hate the "special sauce" on the Big Mac...ehhkky