Whopper or Big Mac?

Whopper or Big Mac: Which Is Your Guilty Pleasure?

• Whopper

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • Big Mac

Votes: 22 37.9%

• Total voters

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not into fast food at all and haven't been since college. I did try a Whopper about a year ago in a "fuck it" moment, it tasted weird (compared to years before) and made me REALLY sick :/ The friend of mine who was with me had the same thing and no problems at all...but Shane lives on fast food.

Same thing with soda, I had a Diet Coke a few weeks ago (first in years) and couldn't choke down more than a few sips.

Aw baby well that's why, diet ANYTHING will taste like piss tsk tsk should have gotten the REAL DEAL "Cherry Cock" OPPS! I meant "Cherry Coke" :biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have always been a regular Whopper fan.

I order mine always with cheese, tomatoes, ketchup and mustard. I just don't like dill pickles on sandwiches. (If I am at Chik Fil-A, I don't get pickles on the chicken sandwich.)
I also don't like a lot of lettuce and mayo either.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(If I am at Chik Fil-A, I don't get pickles on the chicken sandwich.)

I for the life of me will never understand where the idea to put pickles on Fish/Chicken came from or why people eat it. Disgusting. And even if you take it off, the pickle residue is so strongly maintained on the meat that you might as well still be eating the pickle.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I for the life of me will never understand where the idea to put pickles on Fish/Chicken came from or why people eat it. Disgusting. And even if you take it off, the pickle residue is so strongly maintained on the meat that you might as well still be eating the pickle.

I don't understand that idea either. Maybe it is a deli idea...that creeped its way into fast-food sandwiches.

I don't eat pickle relish with hot dogs either. (But being Southern, I will eat potato salad with the pickles...but normally those pickles are chopped sweet pickles like bread and butter chips)

If I take off the pickles in a sandwich, I will eat the sandwich. But I am happy that I took the pickles off. But there are exceptions, if I am eating a deli-type sandwich or a deli-type hot dog that has a kosher dill pickle on the side. I can eat the pickle. Pickles are sort like a once in a while lone snack food. (I am a Southerner. I will snack on a okra pickle or two. Even better, when they are spicy hot.)

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't understand that idea either. Maybe it is a deli idea...that creeped its way into fast-food sandwiches.

I don't eat pickle relish with hot dogs either. (But being Southern, I will eat potato salad with the pickles...but normally those pickles are chopped sweet pickles like bread and butter chips)

If I take off the pickles in a sandwich, I will eat the sandwich. But I am happy that I took the pickles off. But there are exceptions, if I am eating a deli-type sandwich or a deli-type hot dog that has a kosher dill pickle on the side. I can eat the pickle. Pickles are sort like a once in a while lone snack food. (I am a Southerner. I will snack on a okra pickle or two. Even better, when they are spicy hot.)

As a kid I use to eat pickles out of the jar and I still can but prefer not to b/c as I've gotten older I've grown out of liking the taste as much.

I definitely don't eat Relish. I don't think I've ever eaten it. I honestly had no idea that Relish was pickles until a few nights ago when watching some food show. But sweet pickles or dill pickles or whatever they're called (not the ones they put on sandwiches.Probably the kind you're talking about in potato salad), I never liked those. Gross. Not to mention I've always hated potato salad. I like tuna fish though but hate when it's made with pickles, which for the longest I didn't know was an ingredient. It's particularly bad when they aren't chopped up very fine as you were describing but I fight through it.

Every once in a while after I take a small sliced pickle off of my sandwich I will eat it just as a reminder I guess or if they put it on my sandwich after I tell them not to then every blue moon I'll bite the bullet and eat it but overall just no. It's like pepperoni on pizza. A sandwich doesn't taste like the sandwich that it's suppose to be when pickles are on it and a pizza doesn't taste like a pizza when pepperoni is on it.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok I'll be the freak here!2-3 times a year I have to get a 9 piece McNuggets with the hot mustered sauce.And I even dip the fries in the sauce,I know it's not right!But I have to do this to stay stable!:)

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMGosh are you kidding!? McDonalds has the best fries, PERIOD

:confused: That's what he said!

BK, with McD fries, athough I've not had either for months. I guess I have not been tired/p'd off/lazy/desperate enough.

I never associate them with guilt - and truth be told, [rarely] with pleasure either. :wink:

Last edited:

I'm rather non-plussed this is my most popular thread in ages and that the whopper is winning. I had no idea it was so popular! Our Burger King here in town is awful as they only reheat their burgers and frequently fuck-up your order. They taste horrible.

I think a bad whopper is far worse than a bad big mac.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They ruined the Big Mac over years in my opinion. It's not the same. So a Whopper gets my vote. However nothing is better than a Bubba Burger.

D_Tilly_De_Toilet

Experimental Member
Media
Yesterday I ate a Big Mac for the first time in maybe six or seven months. After taking the last bite I immediately felt like I was going to vomit and ran to the restroom (luckily I didn’t). It was a very strange experience, that was the first time I’ve ever felt physically ill from eating fast food. I wouldn’t be surprised if I never ate it again.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I gotta know.

We all have guilty pleasures and one of mine is a really well-made, fresh Big Mac. I love the lettuce, special sauce, and generally drippy gooey deliciousness of the thing. Followed by a few hot fries done just right so that they're crispy hot and McDonald's can actually taste good.

I think some fast food is very much like Vegemite. If you don't grow-up with it, you'll never love it. Most fast food, perhaps the great majority of it, is awful. It's terrible for you, that's for sure.

Now and then though, whether planted by TV or my early memories of Carroll's (the Club Burger was the best) or McDonald's, I get cravings.

There are two grand dames, each reflecting a different school of hamburgery. A good Whopper can be delicious and hit the spot particularly when very fresh and hot so I recognize that for some, the Big Mac doesn't reign supreme. I'm not including other sandwiches here because this is a primal thing. You know when a fast food burger craving is coming and it must be satisfied even if sitting in your car in the rain.
I eschewed any McDonald's food following the great worm scare of around 1978. It was sad though as I enjoyed their fries. Eventually I returned to the fold and ate some regular burgers howefer I still will not allow a BigMac to touch my innards.

Now the Whopper, that is a delight each and every time. Words cannot and will not ever be suggestive or sufficient enough to describe the near orgasmic pleasure I derive from feeling that parcel of food entering my mouth and caressing my tongue and then my throat...of course their fries are also a treat, especially when they're at their hot crispy, well salted peak of freshness. And let's not forget that the entire Burger King atmosphere is more enjoyable than the McDonald's joints.

(Then again maybe it's just that I find The original Burger King guy to be much sexier than I ever found Ronald McDonald to be)

Now how about a poll on which place does a better breakfast?

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I eschewed any McDonald's food following the great worm scare of around 1978. It was sad though as I enjoyed their fries. Eventually I returned to the fold and ate some regular burgers howefer I still will not allow a BigMac to touch my innards.

Worm Scare? Pray tell.

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
Big Mac for sure. I was reading in mens health magazine a couple months back and they did an article of fast foods. And the whopper is way worse for you then the big Mac. I believe that the whopper is a couple hundred more calories and double the fat as well.

D

deleted15807

Big Mac for sure. I was reading in mens health magazine a couple months back and they did an article of fast foods. And the whopper is way worse for you then the big Mac. I believe that the whopper is a couple hundred more calories and double the fat as well.

Get the Jr Whopper :smile: