who's bigger ?

wilson185

Just Browsing
Media
my friend and i recently got some new briefs, i particularly liked the red waistband more along with torquoise, and he got the regular white/grey ones... simple question, who looks bigger/ better ?

1.jpg

2.jpg

45984099.jpg

47309649.jpg

personally im pretty hung so im confident about my size, but eric (hes the chinese one) is gonna wear it for this undie run event that we're both going to. should i wear a different brand ? itd be kinda gay to wear the same kinda undies lmao...

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hahaha, by a lot. your bulge is more defined and sculpted. your friend doesn't seem to be able to fully pull the CK's off like you can to be honest. haha

have you guys compared?

You look better in them and esp in the white ones. U cant do better than those except for maybe 2xist but then you'll really appear gay as they are gay standard issue. More comparison shots of you two would be more than welcome.

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trick to looking bigger is to find briefs with a smaller pouch area. That or you buy them one size smaller. Think Cutaway sport briefs by Calvin or String bikinis. This way you fill it up totally if you know what I mean. Again, both of you are trim and fit. Comparisons are always good. Call it research if you need to.

D

deleted512095

Well it is a fact that your bulge looks bigger, but if you don't want him to feel awkward about it, why do'nt you advise him to wear a cockring in the day you'll both show it off?
Then I think you guys would be equal... Great bulges anyway. Keep them coming and take pics of your HARD bulges also ;)