• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Who's bigger?

Who is bigger?

• Total voters

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Reaction score
I'm definitely going to say me. I'm not the one coming up with ridicules measurements that I'm 10in and when grab my dick with two hands I'm making solid fist

D_Pants Keats

Account Disabled
Reaction score
Anyone who is blind knows im making a fist. I am really girthy you're just jealous haha.

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Reaction score
Bro it's okay you have to force your hands on there. I know some are blessed with the ability and length to do that but it's good that you tried

D_Pants Keats

Account Disabled
Reaction score
No I'm not insecure. Bi9 created two of these threads and there was no problem. I create one and all of a sudden I'm insecure?

D_Pants Keats

Account Disabled
Reaction score
Bro it's okay you have to force your hands on there. I know some are blessed with the ability and length to do that but it's good that you tried
You must be joking, you can clearly tell I am not forcing anything. And my pics look a hell of a lot better than yours. You can clearly see that I am not gripping my balls in my pics. Just except defeat you are very big anyway.

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Reaction score
How about you post a measuring pic don't pull on your dick trying stretch it like you did on the other pics you had up where you claimed 10in

D_Pants Keats

Account Disabled
Reaction score
Ok i will, i am acutally 8.5-9 on bp on the top and 9.5-10 along the side.