Who's dick was I sucking

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That musta been some good dick, I don't remember Webster modifying the dictionary. I have one of the older versions where "sexy" and "talented" have different definitions.
You've been watching Rihanna and Usher videos again haven't you? I told you about that. :tongue:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who is dick was I sucking? Who is??

Whose dick were you sucking during grammar classes in high school?

:wink::wink::tongue:
Clearly he meant to say: "Who is this dick I was sucking?" In layman's terms he meant: 'Which fat cat politician was I siphening putrid fluids from?"

Or, he may have meant, "Who is this Dick I was sucking?" and he wants to know if it was Dick Van Patten or Dick Armey or Dick Butkus or maybe Dick Dastardly

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who is dick was I sucking? Who is??

Whose dick were you sucking during grammar classes in high school?

:wink::wink::tongue:

OMG a grammar duel!

On the red corner, please welcome the unique, the grand, the piggy-est fighter, known as Killer Piggyyyyyyy.....

*drum roll*

ManlyBanisters !!!!

On the blue corner, let's welcome the most eloquent, the unmistakable, the most verbose fighter known as Marley the Ripperrrrrrrr...

*drum roll*

Marleyisalegend !!!!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That bitch Manlybanisters ain't is not gone beat me! I winned first place in the 3rd grade spelling grammah' bee last year!

*Forgive me Manly for my thread title, I was posting in such a fury that I wasn't paying attention to grammar. It just sickens me to hear people call Rihanna and Britney Spears "talented singers."