Who's doing it with the neighbour?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by depeel, Jun 10, 2007.

1. depeel

depeel New Member

Who is/was doing it with the neighbour?

come tell your story! And the reactions about your....

:smile:

2. Ponyboy18

Ponyboy18 New Member

Well i live in the country and houses aren't very close so i guess it's not nearly as weird as if your neighbor was like 20 feet away, but anyways I have sex with my neighbor quite frequently. No one knows though so it's no bit deal, but if people found out it would be very weird. I know it's nothing to exciting but thats my story.
    MATT,

3. Theresallkindofvioces

my neighbor had a very attractive reaction to my size, she said nothing about it, but did give it a monster BJ. Saying nothing can sometimes be better than some stupid act like "ohh i heard you were hung, hahah, so lets see it then"

4. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    One night late, my neighbor, a muscle twink, wrapped on my door while I was sleeping... he was having a very bad dream and knew I was usually up late.

I woke up and I grabbed my housecoat and went to his door. I was half-asleep and didn't close the housecoat.

He was really upset and I gave him a big hug. Feeling all those muscles gave me a raging hard-on. As I pulled away he looked down and said, "Shit! Can I touch it?"

He gave it a few strokes and stared.

"Is your bf in town?"

"Yep, sleeping," said I.

"Damn! Now I feel guilty." He gave it one last massage and said, "I'm better... go on back to bed. Sorry to disturb you."

I always wondered what would have happened if my bf wasn't in town that night....

My neighbor moved before I had another chance to find out.

5. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

When I lived on my own my next door neighbour was a recently divorced forty something. We hit it off from the start so it wasn't surprising we fucked like rabbits for the next six months. She was hot and taught me a lot. I never had such good sex since. She is now in her sixties and we met up a few months ago and it wasn't a surprised but we had to a fuck for old times sake - it was bloody good too!

6. BlakeZane

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One of my deepest desires! My neighbors have two daughters, one is 18 and the other is 19. Both are tall, blonde, and stacked! Nothing has ever happened though... sadly. I have noticed them watching when I cut the grass shirtless, but that is about it.

7. Steve44147

Steve44147 New Member

I've been fucking the girl downstairs for about a year. She has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend and we all hang out together. But when neither one of our "other halves" are around, we sometimes like to have a secret fuck. It's great because since she is right downstairs no one suspects a thing!

8. EddieAztek

EddieAztek New Member

Albums:
    I'm waiting for my neighbor man to leave for his job right now. I'm :cool: bored as shit.

9. viking1

Gold Member

I ain't doin anything, but I got a couple of neighbors that are hot! Too bad they are married, and no, I won't fool with married women.

10. EddieAztek

EddieAztek New Member

Albums:
    We fucked her bed up tonight! I don't know what she going to tell her man this time. It was quick but it was wild, hot! :shock: Crazy!

Draft saved Draft deleted