Who's From Nova Scotia? Or Canada even.

Fakeyboi129

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey,

I see alot of ppl mention they are from Canada and was wondering if they're are any Nova Scotians here. You don't need to say where in NS just that you live there.

Or if you are not from No Sco but are Canadian why not tell us your province.

Thought it be interseting.
I was 6 years old when you made this post...now I'm 20

Reactions: hungschlong

hungschlong

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thank-You-Gif.gif

Attachments

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This thread started many, many years ago. It is great to see a "hit" still happening from time to time.

Born and lived in Toronto until 2018. When I retired, I moved to the "Ottawa Valley", specifically Smiths Falls, ON ( about 45 minutes south west of Ottawa ). The town has gone through an amazing "re-birth". It has the largest cannabis production plant in Canada. Housing is in a boom mode.

Not a lot to do here, which is OK, but not great. I was widowed in Apr 2021 after a 43 year marriage to a wonderful women. Life can suck sometimes.

When I lived in Toronto we were very close to downtown. My j.o. buddy and I did "boys night out" in the Church St a.k.a. The Gay Village area. Smiths Falls is a really "red neck" area, so no outwardly apparent gay activity ( all down on the down low I suppose )

I see others in the Ottawa area. If any of you want to "connect" it would be glad to hear from you. P.M. me. I am not in search of "hooking up", at this time, per se. For now It would be nice to share time with a "bro" of similar mind. Discretion expected and assured.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks man. Just exploring the community now. Big sportsgear kinksters here. Just went to my first Gearblast and had... A blast.
Sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to hear about how big a blast it was. You'll find that LPSG rocks and that resistance is futile. LOL!!