madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GoneA said:
[FONT=&quot]
that reminds me:

in college, on halloween, my roommates and i put on a show for the girls across the hall. we dressed-up in quasi-drag and impersonated each one of them, respectively.

they loved it.
[/FONT]

Who wouldn't? The only thing that could make that better is if you had apparent boners under those girly clothes.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
RideRocket said:
I've liked listening to the Pet Shop Boys and Erasure since the 80s - how does that rate?
You may still be OK as long as you don't get too excited about the "Dreamgirls" movie coming soon to a theater near you.

However, if you are one of the thousands of unsuspecting sports fans who has been seen singing along to "YMCA" in some arena, you have DEFINITELY turned gay.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
You may still be OK as long as you don't get too excited about the "Dreamgirls" movie coming soon to a theater near you.

However, if you are one of the thousands of unsuspecting sports fans who has been seen singing along to "YMCA" in some arena, you have DEFINITELY turned gay.
You forgot "Rock and Roll Part Two", because any man who calls himself Gary Glitter has GOT to have some confusion.

Going to go listen to James Taylor now.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Matthew said:
Yes. He and Carly Simon were lesbians.

Top ten clues that a woman might be a lesbian...

1) You own a Subaru or pickup truck.

2) You have a buzz cut.

3) You have season tickets to the local WNBA or college women's basketball team.

4) You own a chain saw.

5) You change your own oil.

6) You've beaten up a guy.

7) You don't shave your legs or underarms.

8) You only wear a bra to weddings and funerals.

9) You attend gay rights rallys topless. Still remember seeing a lady on CSPAN during their coverage of the 1993 March in DC. Built like a DC-10, and sans shirt. I think me and my lover at the time ended up changing the channel quickly to "The Beverly Hillbillies" reruns to celebrate the day, instead of watching CSPAN. Miss Jane Hathaway - America's first TV lesbian.

10) And my fave...you spend $35 on dinner/drinks and leave 35 cents for a tip even when the service is excellent. Joke...whats the difference between a lesbian and a canoe? Answer...the canoe tips.

(I'm going to get mauled, aren't I?) Kidding my wimmin friends!Smooch. ;-)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dcwrestlefan said:
(I'm going to get mauled, aren't I?) Kidding my wimmin friends!Smooch. ;-)
The thing about telling lesbian jokes on a site devoted to penises is that not many people around will take it personally.

However, after reading your list, I realized that I am a lesbian.

Except I'm a good tipper :cool: .

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Apparently, I'm only 50% lesbian. I'll leave it to your imaginations which five clues pertain to me and which five don't, dangerous as that might be.
Hmmm ... 1,5,6,7,9?