Who's Gearing Up For the New Biggest Loser?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say it! i CANNOT wait for the new season. This really has turned out to be my favorite show and I can't wait for each new episode. I'm glad a few people will be returning this season to work at it again. YAY. I'm buying a few new boxes of tissues b/c I always get moved to tears esp as the season wears on. I wish more people I knew in life were the biggest losers but they wouldn't hear about it when I told them of the auditions. I guess they're happy and that's ok too....I guess.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's see...

12 cheeseburgers? Check!
4 orders onion rings? Check!
2 gallons ice cream? Check!
3 pound bag of M&Ms? Check!
12 cans Diet soda (I'm health conscious you know and need to watch my weight:smile:)

Okay, I'm ready (what can I say? I tend to stuff my face with food when watching this show-call me mean spirited if you must).

Serious note, I love the program and the encouragement it offers to those trying to make a change for the better in their life and health.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My parents watch this show religiously. I may watch the last 3 or 4 episodes but that's it. I just feel weird watching obese people exercise.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good show last night. Some heart wrenching moments as contestants told their tales of woe and tales of this and that.

Great to see Jillian still in top form and pushing the people to give it their all, and Bob seemed a little more aggressive. Should be an interesting season.