Who's genitals taste better men or women?

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Better is a relative statement. I find both taste good but for different reasons. I'm going on the assumption both have proper hygiene a dick doesn't really have much of a taste, while pussy has an intoxicating sweet acidity to it.

playbiplay

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the gender of a person is third behind hygiene and diet in determining how good they taste. Women and men taste different but better or worse overall to me.

But saying that women probably have a slight edge for me taste wise, but probably because in general women are better at hygiene and eat better than men, at least when it comes to foods that make you taste good lol. Also women have more of a taste throughout where a (clean) man doesn't have much of a taste at all until he cums, unless he makes a lot more nice salty pre cum than usual lol. So I think sucking a guy is much nicer to taste when he cums in my mouth.

Licking a cum filled pussy clean is the best of both worlds and my most favourite...even though except for a couple of occasions in my entire life it has been my own cum I'm licking out lol

itscomplex

Cherished Member
Media
I love both but for me at least female genitalia are much more tasty. I mean, the head of the cock tastes interesting but the shaft generally simply smells like the soap/ shampoo the guy's using. While pussy lips have that alcaline taste that drives me crazy. How I wish I could eat some pussy now.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Assuming that hygiene has been properly addressed , i find both very appealing , the bodily fluids of a woman , being particularly intoxicating for me . Have encountered some not so clean examples of both on occasion , and they were dreadful . Give me a huge venus mound , nicely trimmed , and clean , and i'm down there for hours , and hours , and hours .

Reactions: Mister2101

itscomplex

Cherished Member
Media
I'm diggin' through my head, and all I ever come to is the conclusion: Both. They are different. I love the precum and ejaculation (My guilty pleasure... swallowing) in other males but I absolutely love the different ways you can try playing with a pussy. And how sensitive it gets as you stimulate it. I absolutely love it when I know even my breath makes a girl moan.

Reactions: Mister2101