Who's got a Gillette-can comparison shot?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just added one to my gallery, replacing a similar photo that had been there for a while. Those without Gold Memberships can see it in the attached image.

It seems as though Gillette is the brand of choice for these shots. I know that several other members have such shots in their galleries. I invite them to post links here.

I am waiting for somebody to submit the photos to the Gillette Company with a proposal to use them in a new ad campaign.

Attachments

glasgow1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
aye, in my gallery... a similar shot on my mobile phone has been the instigator of many's a, 'best a man can get' joke from my friends. when it happens i pretend to be bored of it, but really i get a (small) kick out of it every time.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is how it feels like to be just below average when compared to others who are way above.

(5,6 x 4,7)

That's not below average, Walter, despite the impression that you may get from looking at dicks on this site. That is average size, or certainly no smaller than the median size. There have been a lot of posts on this site referring to statistical studies.

Reactions: reuben36

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not quite as impressive but its a 20% more can lol....letme know what ya think.... ;-P

My current can of shaving gel is one of those with the extra 20% too, but I made sure to use an old can (nine-ounce size) for my photo! :biggrin1:

bgck4utoc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll have to get me one of those cans.....:wink:
But the top view is alright though eh?

Last edited: