Who's grilling tonight?

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The weather in the southeast USA (or at least my part of it) this evening is almost springlike - I'm doing a big ass filet mignon and sweet onions (marinated in olive oil) on the grill with a side of fresh asparagus with garlic, asiago cheese and black pepper roasted in the oven with olive oil. Low carb, low fat and awesome too. Beat that!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
last night it was porterhouse steaks, steak fries, mushrooms, and sweet corn from last summer's crop. very tasty. tonight i have no idea what is for supper. wife is finishing painting a bedroom, and she promised me a late pm BJ, finishing with her on top bouncing on my cock, me sucking on her large tits. time to go up and check progress.

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am grilling indoors on my George Foreman grill....as I usually do....

I know a lot of people with a "George" but am still into the old-school outdoor gas grill. Just got a new one. Is it a hassle to clean? I like the fact that I can dump anything on the outdoor thing and clean it up with a pressure washer once a year...OK, if I were a restaurant I would get a grade D rating but it works for me. I hate cleanup.

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
last night it was porterhouse steaks, steak fries, mushrooms, and sweet corn from last summer's crop. very tasty. tonight i have no idea what is for supper. wife is finishing painting a bedroom, and she promised me a late pm BJ, finishing with her on top bouncing on my cock, me sucking on her large tits. time to go up and check progress.

Methinks you have a charmed life!:smile: