Whos here from Kentucky?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Wanz Goodhead@Dec 10 2004, 09:48 PM
I'm in northern Kentucky, also known as Ohio, most of the month. I'd gladly attend your LPSG functions!
[post=266842]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn, Wanz Goodhead, how long is that fucker as it is in your avatar?

nkybmm: I'm new here. I'm in Florence. I travel by Louisville from time to time... Just so happens on my way to E-Town!

n2bigdick: hey guys....louisville here. anyone looking for a deepthroater to service their big cock? Let me know. I have pics and you won't be disappointed. As for the circle jerk....I have a big house and can host...email me at n2bigger@yahoo

bakhamung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm a brand new member. I'm a 35 y/o, swf, BBW. I have pics in an album or on request if you can't see them. My friend linked me to this site because he and I are looking for a BIG cock somewhere close to the Lexington area.
I have always had the fantasy of having a threesome with 2 men. While I'm having intercourse with one man I want the other to go down on me until I cum. My friend decided that he wants to be one of those men and I couldn't be any happier. He's 37y/o and looks much younger, 5'9", very attractive and very fit. His only request of me in this whole situation is that the other guy be HUGE so he can watch me take it. He's asked nicely and I'd hate to refuse him that one thing. ;)
Personally, I'd love to see him suck the other guy off and he's willing to do what I ask. There will be NO anal and it's a one time thing we're planning for while he's in town around July 10th.
My ideal candidate would be between 30 - 40y/o, caucasian, 8" or longer cock(thick is good), within 100 miles of Lexington, 5'9" or over(I have this kink about men with long legs) and if a smoker be willing not to smoke during our encounter. Please have a face pic you'd be willing to send me as welll as any others.
I sound pretty picky but I'm a helluva good time once everything's set up. I hope to hear from some of you soon.