Who's Hot? Nick or Aaron Carter?

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We all know Nick Carter was come back of his hotness after his fat experienced however his brother Aaron has never experience being a piggy belly and now his got a new tattoo that will add his hunkiness...

( Nick has got abs now / Aaron got new tattoo ) :rolleyes:

Who do you prefer of the two brothers, they both can sing and dance, Nick is a bit taller than Aaron... what about the face, who do you want to kiss on the lips? who do you want to be in your side during late night? :confused:

This is just between Nick and Aaron - who's hotter, who's better, who do you want to fuc%... :rolleyes:

afflictionhottie85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Aaron used to look so adorably cute before he started doing drugs. I thought he would come out to look like his brother as he got older but he's a pure trainwreck. No way I wouldn't fuck him. I don't care how many rumors there is about his "big dick" size. Nick is looking better everytime I see him on tv. His maturity makes him look sexy. Plus he's looking better with age. :) If I had to choose in between Nick and Aaron it would most definitely have to be Nick!

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aaron used to look so adorably cute before he started doing drugs. I thought he would come out to look like his brother as he got older but he's a pure trainwreck. No way I wouldn't fuck him. I don't care how many rumors there is about his "big dick" size. Nick is looking better everytime I see him on tv. His maturity makes him look sexy. Plus he's looking better with age. :) If I had to choose in between Nick and Aaron it would most definitely have to be Nick!

Yes, if you're matured enough - you are going to choose Nick! :smile:

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
no contest. Aaron's got that dirty punk street shit hotness that gets me off.

I'd bend that punk ass bitch over a chair and fuck the living hell out of that twinks asshole.

whyaskwhyatl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL why does this sound more like a conversation that would be heard in the girls bathroom in junior high than on an adult forum? Any-who...
Dont judge either one of them by an individual pic. That pic of Aaron you posted is not that flattering. Nick obviously has a propensity to gain weight=not attractive in my book. Yes, Aaron was "prettier" when he was younger than he is now, but now he is hotter. I personally dig the tall, skinny, bad-boyish look Aaron has. Nick has been up-and-down in his attractiveness, which would mean to me that he has to work at it. He also seems to be stuck in the "I was in Backstreet Boys so therefore Im still hot" scene. Not in my opninion....
Anyway, "hot" is a subjective word, so a poll wouldnt carry much weight regardless :)

BTW, watch this and tell me which one is hotter when they are side-by-side. Aaron apparently is a little bitch and he seems really gay, but hes very hot... Nick does seem to be a cooler person though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xawWLXeg8HY

Last edited:

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nick obviously has a propensity to gain weight=not attractive in my book. Yes, Aaron was "prettier" when he was younger than he is now, but now he is hotter. I personally dig the tall, skinny, bad-boyish look Aaron has. Nick has been up-and-down in his attractiveness, which would mean to me that he has to work at it. He also seems to be stuck in the "I was in Backstreet Boys so therefore Im still hot" scene. Not in my opninion....
Anyway, "hot" is a subjective word, so a poll wouldnt carry much weight regardless :)

No way for Aaron, like you said skinny and bad-boyish look. I don't like that. I'm sorry...