Whos in control?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by snobbes, Apr 20, 2006.

1. snobbes

Gold Member

I read something here a minute ago, .".. that implies that guys have control over their penis"... I started thinkin.. U guys get hardons all the time? I dont, .. like when I was like 12-13 y,.o I could get hardons at from sittin at a bus , watching something on the telly, or something like that. Since then I dont get hardons all the time ...just when I want to and when I need to. I jack off like 2-3 times a day. because I want to ( I get edgy if I dont) not because I need to just to get it back down. For me gettin a hardon it entirely in my head not in my dick. Am I extraordinary or what ? what U guys think?

2. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    I think you're extraordinary. I can't control my erections and have never been able to. I remember reading in a medical book, when I was in my teens and popping boners 24/7 by looking at something as unsexy as a Windex bottle, that "men as they get older can control their erections". BULLSHIT! :biggrin1:

I'm a corporate trainer and when I teach, I make sure I do NOT wear boxers, but snug briefs because I sometimes get some HOT guys in my class who sit there with their balls and dick showing thru their pants when they sit down.

This drives me crazy and I don't ever want to worry that I'm going to get a boner in someone's face while they sit there listening to me teach. I get enough looks at my crotch by the women in class, (and a few of the men). I can't imagine what some of you guys who are much more endowed than me go thru...wow.

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    i dunno about controlling them, but they got a lot less random after age 12 or so. these days it (mostly) behaves itself until i want it not to :p

4. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm with snobbs, I dont get spontaneous erections either.

5. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Same here

6. Mashtunmeister

Mashtunmeister New Member

I don't thnk I'm in control ! The bugger has a life of it own, and not even when I am having overtly sexual thoughts !

The worst occasion for me was after a nap on a long flight I awoke with an erection, just as the stewardess was checking the seat-belts. Got a nice smile off of her though, but sadly not enough for her to give me a refil of my now cold coffee !

7. ml'spaulkeller

ml'spaulkeller New Member

Erections are like breathing, just try to cover it up when it happens

8. kwc4you2003

kwc4you2003 New Member

I dont have spontaneous erections much anymore. However i will say that for some reason my penis likes math classes. Its weird but so far through college i can remember fearing going to the board in a math class because i always got a hard on durring class. I personally dont like math as a class but i guess i do somewhere.

9. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

I don't get spontaneous hardons but I wouldn't say I'm in control of my penis at all because I often can't get it to respond when I really want it to. It's at my beck and call when it comes to whacking off but actually put another person in the room and it refuses to cooperate. :(

10. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

I'm with those of you who do NOT get erections spontaneously. Rarely, when I'm talking to someone on here or elsewhere, if something's said in JUST the right way & I get turned on, I MIGHT get semi, but I'm not a slave to it even then. I remember in my teens & early 20's getting them more often...but these days I'm lucky if I even get this "morning wood" phenomena that guys keep mentioning. I've upped my cardio at the gym to try to circumvent this unfortunate turn of events ;)

11. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    I guess we need to define what "spontaneous" means to us. Merriam-Webster says:

1 : proceeding from natural feeling or native tendency without external constraint

So, my official answer is NO, I don't get unprovoked erections (i.e. ones that are not prompted by visual stimulation) but I do get erections from visual stimulation at inappropriate times. :tongue:

12. inkubus963

inkubus963 Member

Ok, I still get those. Usually, and unfortunately, I'll be so involved in whatever else I'm doing, I'll be unaware that the erection is occurring. Woefully, I've gotten up to answer the door and not noticed until the door was opening. It's also happened during cooking, of all things (You'd think that a few painful bumps against an oven door would cure that!), reading (comics), and gaming sessions. The most disturbing was getting physically aroused playing a first-person shooter game. Therapist loved that one...

13. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good answer Matt.

14. snobbes

Gold Member

of course I migth be aroused from time to time, like every 10 minutes, but if I dont have the opportunity there nad then to jack off or fuck , I think about something else way before I 'm gettin a hardon. Let it also B said that I'm greatful that each time my mind is set on gettin a hardon, the guy downstairs is read within a sec.

Draft saved Draft deleted