Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are so many threads discussing the sexuality of Hollywood's major stars with many having rumours of being gay or bi-sexual.

So who in Hollywood is actually straight, actors who don't have any gay rumours attached to them or suspicions of being anything other than straight ?

There aren't many I can think of :

Sean Connery
Brad Pitt
Harrison Ford
Morgan Freeman
Michael Caine
Bruce Willis
Chris O'Donnell
Jason Statham
Colin Farrell
Russell Crowe
Eric Bana
Paul Walker
Clint Eastwood
Tim Robbins
Michael Douglas

Is there anyone else you can think of who never has any rumours of being gay or bi and who you believe is 100% straight ?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wasn't there some rumors going around about Colin Farrell being gay or bi after that "Gay Alexander" movie?

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I'm not sure about putting Colin on that list either. He was "discovered" by Kevin Spacey and Joel Schumacher when he was doing a play in London. Where there's smoke there's fire, and Spacey & Schumacher are "en fuego." And Schumacher in particular isn't really known for altruism when he discovers a hot new talent.

Rest of the list I generally agree with and would add Jack Nicholson.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
how do you know that bunch is straight any more than you know anybody else is gay unless they tell you and then they may be lying to you.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actors are more fluid with their sexuality in general I think anyway, so it can be hard to tell unless the guy or girl just gives off that very undeniable 100 % heterosexual vibe you can not ignore.

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bruno - played the field bartending back in Hell's Kitchen, not so much, anymore. ex-bi.

Chris - KINSEY didn't require much acting, I've heard.

Russell - supposed to be open before he got famous. ex-bi?
(might explain some of those tantrums?)

yorkybear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Colin Farrell - please if he did not start out as rent nobody did.:wink:

I remember reading a few years ago he was "introduced" to Hollywood by his "friend" an Oscar winning gay British actor. Which always intrigued me who they meant. The English part may be a mistake as it quored Farrell as English as well.:confused:

Any ideas out there?

Media
Yeah, I'm not sure about putting Colin on that list either. He was "discovered" by Kevin Spacey and Joel Schumacher when he was doing a play in London. Where there's smoke there's fire, and Spacey & Schumacher are "en fuego." And Schumacher in particular isn't really known for altruism when he discovers a hot new talent.
joelcolin.jpg

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigboyandy - exactly who the hell do you think you are making a list of those you think who are or are not gay..? have you ever met, let alone even seen ANY of these people? i think i speak on the behalf of all these celebrities when i say.. shut the fuck uP!

yorkybear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncut1234 is this your first time on the internet? Shock! Horror ! People speculating on the private lives of celebrities and on a blog called Celebrity Endowments me, thinks irony bypass.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bigboyandy - exactly who the hell do you think you are making a list of those you think who are or are not gay..? have you ever met, let alone even seen ANY of these people? i think i speak on the behalf of all these celebrities when i say.. shut the fuck uP!

Although my reply is not quite as abrasive or straight forward as Uncut1234,
I do have to agree with his sentiment, and think this is one of the most ridiculous threads I have read on this list.
Who's straight in Hollywood?
Come on. What are we supposed to do, get the phone book out and start listing everyone.
At least with 'who's gay' you're only having to speculate around 10%
I'm sorry I've even had to waste my time replying.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
naw, i think it's a refreshing thread.

Yeah Marluc it is a very refreshing thread...nay riveting.

So to make it even more enthralling here is my list of actors in Hollywood that are definitely straight.

Steven Michael, Joey Suskin, Albert Stevens, Drake Reef, David Kennedy, Jonathan Barr, Mark Habbot, Lionel Stife, Gregory Minor, Richard Leef, Trevor Haddigan, Luke Granier, Nick Dotle, Adrian Fineberger, Ronan O'Sullivan, Michael Walker, Brad morreau,Russ Thatcher, Leon Blue, Dominic Yates, David Grange, Michael Hagon, Steven Jackos, Martin Hoadly, Dan Goodwin, Keith Gerrard, Terrence Hinchcliffe,Andrew Igbon, David Gilderdale, Derek Hough. All 100% straight.

These are just a few to be going on with.

Yeah you're absolutely right Marluc. It's a great thread.
Keep those names coming!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

Delusional much, uncut?

Now, because I haven't been hit with tomatoes in an eternity, I'm going to suggest that Tom Cruise is straight. (I have no real idea.)
But in his biography, Tom Cruise: The Unauthorized Biography, Andrew Morton says he found no indication at all that Cruise is anything other than a het. And it's not like Morton is particularly on Cruise's side; the book has many 'revelations' that have prompted threats of a lawsuit and denunciations from the Church of Scientology and from Cruise's lawyer.
The rumors to the contrary have always seemed very general, imo.
Cruise has always been involved with women.
For me, his vibe is straight.
So I'm saying he's straight.
(And hey, I don't give a damn ... but I'm curious to hear views.)

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO

Delusional much, uncut?

Now, because I haven't been hit with tomatoes in an eternity, I'm going to suggest that Tom Cruise is straight. (I have no real idea.)
But in his biography, Tom Cruise: The Unauthorized Biography, Andrew Morton says he found no indication at all that Cruise is anything other than a het. And it's not like Morton is particularly on Cruise's side; the book has many 'revelations' that have prompted threats of a lawsuit and denunciations from the Church of Scientology and from Cruise's lawyer.
The rumors to the contrary have always seemed very general, imo.
Cruise has always been involved with women.
For me, his vibe is straight.
So I'm saying he's straight.
(And hey, I don't give a damn ... but I'm curious to hear views.)