Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now, because I haven't been hit with tomatoes in an eternity, I'm going to suggest that Tom Cruise is straight. (I have no real idea.)
But in his biography, Tom Cruise: The Unauthorized Biography, Andrew Morton says he found no indication at all that Cruise is anything other than a het. And it's not like Morton is particularly on Cruise's side; the book has many 'revelations' that have prompted threats of a lawsuit and denunciations from the Church of Scientology and from Cruise's lawyer.
The rumors to the contrary have always seemed very general, imo.
Cruise has always been involved with women.
For me, his vibe is straight.
So I'm saying he's straight.
(And hey, I don't give a damn ... but I'm curious to hear views.)

I haven't read Morton's book, but I can offer a little perspective. Obviously Tom plays his cards very close to his chest for all kinds of reasons. I'm pretty good friends with someone from his representation pool, who even when drunk does not divulge info. He did however divulge the occasional eyebrow twitch/wink around certain topics, this being one of them. :cool:

To the best of my knowledge Tom is not gay. I've never heard even the slightest serious insinuation about it from people who would be in a position to know. However, this isn't necessarily to say he's straight. Just that he's not gay.

The best indication I've been able to surmise - and this is over several years working in the industry - is that he's asexual. Sounds strange, but it's what I believe to be the truth. He's a very, very weird guy. His marriages were all arranged partnerships, and he apparently never slept with Mimi or Nicole (her people are tight-lipped... but not as tight-lipped as his :biggrin1:). So I've got no reason to believe he's ever slept with Katie either. But I've also never heard what I would consider credible evidence that he sleeps with men either. At best I think he's a celibate heterosexual.

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I haven't read Morton's book, but I can offer a little perspective. Obviously Tom plays his cards very close to his chest for all kinds of reasons. I'm pretty good friends with someone from his representation pool, who even when drunk does not divulge info. He did however divulge the occasional eyebrow twitch/wink around certain topics, this being one of them. :cool:

To the best of my knowledge Tom is not gay. I've never heard even the slightest serious insinuation about it from people who would be in a position to know. However, this isn't necessarily to say he's straight. Just that he's not gay.

The best indication I've been able to surmise - and this is over several years working in the industry - is that he's asexual. Sounds strange, but it's what I believe to be the truth. He's a very, very weird guy. His marriages were all arranged partnerships, and he apparently never slept with Mimi or Nicole (her people are tight-lipped... but not as tight-lipped as his :biggrin1:). So I've got no reason to believe he's ever slept with Katie either. But I've also never heard what I would consider credible evidence that he sleeps with men either. At best I think he's a celibate heterosexual.

I have heard of a lot of Tom Cruise sexual encounters with other men. The man is def. homosexual. But, I got to thinking about all of the encounters that I have been told about and none included sexual release for Mr. Cruise. The other guy yes but Tom-NO. Wierd.

Media

I love you. :redface:

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have heard of a lot of Tom Cruise sexual encounters with other men. The man is def. homosexual. But, I got to thinking about all of the encounters that I have been told about and none included sexual release for Mr. Cruise. The other guy yes but Tom-NO. Wierd.

I too, have been told about him. The stories have been around for many years; my first story was back just after his first big flick. New York homos were a buzz about him, where they saw him, who he was sleeping with and what he liked, how much he charged (yes charged - remember he started out as a starving actor in NY), all of this before he became "famous." I personally spotted him in a couple of very questionable places in the city after the movie came out.....hanging with friends on Christopher Street..hmmmm an ego boost?..Still proves nothing....The one overriding theme was his lack of release and how he really liked to be hog tied and ff.

If he were truly hetero, would he be so forceful in his denial? Most straight guys would say "sorry not me but thanks for the compliment" and move on, much the way McCounahay and Armstrong did....I can't wait until the photos I was told about in NYC in the late 1980s surface. They'd make Madonna blush.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think someone told me a story about Leonardo Di Caprio and Billy Zane during the Titanic times which turned out to be completely false...so I'd guess that they are both muff divers.

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I too, have been told about him. The stories have been around for many years; my first story was back just after his first big flick. New York homos were a buzz about him, where they saw him, who he was sleeping with and what he liked, how much he charged (yes charged - remember he started out as a starving actor in NY), all of this before he became "famous." I personally spotted him in a couple of very questionable places in the city after the movie came out.....hanging with friends on Christopher Street..hmmmm an ego boost?..Still proves nothing....The one overriding theme was his lack of release and how he really liked to be hog tied and ff.

If he were truly hetero, would he be so forceful in his denial? Most straight guys would say "sorry not me but thanks for the compliment" and move on, much the way McCounahay and Armstrong did....I can't wait until the photos I was told about in NYC in the late 1980s surface. They'd make Madonna blush.

I've heard stories as well. (A little back story first - in the mid/late 90's a friend of mine from college got married. Her new brother-in-law was a part time DJ at some of the gay clubs in Colorado. He did the music for her wedding - but neglected to bring a wide variety of music (i.e. stuff that small town America would like), and as such, myself and a few of our other friends had to run home and get our cd collections. So - this gave me an excuse to talk with the guy over the course of the evening. Up until then, I hadn't met to many openly gay men, and those that I had I wasn't too impressed with. This guy had his act together - he was a stock broker by day, and dj by night (talk about alter egos). Down to earth, intelligent, and in just looking at him, you couldn't tell that he was gay (not saying there is anything wrong with that - so don't go flaming me!). We all joked, because in looking at him and his brother, you would assume that it was the brother who was gay. :) This guy was 32, and built like a brick shit house - all muscle. Anyway, we got to talking, and after the wedding dance ended, I helped him pack up the equipment and take it back to the hotel, long story short, we ended up dropping it off, and driving to a park where we ended up making out for the next 2 1/2 - 3 hours while it rained. It was one of the most incredible nights I've ever experienced - and we didn't even have sex. We just kissed and explored each others bodies with our hands. I've yet to meet anyone who can kiss like that...Sigh.....

SO - To get back on topic, we discussed some famous people and other folks and Cruise came up (as well as the band No Mercy, and another boy band - nsync - go figure - lol). Supposedly, he was friends with Tom's significant other at the time (some guy named Mike), and he and Tom would vacation together in CO and go skiing. He said that the gay community was very upset over his marriage and adoption of their kids, saying that it was all a farce. I kept in contact with him for over 10 years, and I never had a reason to doubt what he said - but as with anything, I have no first hand knowledge, so it may have been lie.

Anyway - just my 2 cents. Like previous posters have said - there have been stories and rumors about this for a long time. Just one more to add to the list. :)

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are many rumors that Will Smith and his wife are both bi. Suposedly they have an open marriage as long as he only does guys and she only does women. That is, unless they are both there. Three ways and four ways and anything goes with anyone.