Who's the Best Actor in Superman?

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know if every post or nearly every post you make on this board goes back to YOUR website we'll start to consider you spam. (even if the pix are free and lovely)

tate22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reeves.

But, I thought Routh was the most attractive.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
We all know the Phenomena Movie Superman, but is it okay if we have to compare them?

Tom Welling, Christopher Reeve and Brandon Routh.

Now....

Here's the Comparison

Superman versus Smallville

I'd just like to thank you for starting a thread with a picture. Even though it was only a face pic, that fact that you started a thread with a pic at all allows others to see who you're talking about. Far too many people start threads with "I LOVE X CELEBRITY AND I NEED COCK PICS!" but don't post a damn thing to peak pique the interest of anyone who might contribute. I'm so tired of people starting threads based on some obscure "celebrity" (a contradiction in terms?) and assumes the whole world watches reality TV.

B_Hunkspedia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As what i've said Reeve is the only man who make history of being a Superman...

but in terms of yummy guy, I'll go with Tom Welling... though Brando Routh has an advantage in terms of being a beautiful man...

Tom has a taste of seduction.

Reeve is still the Superman for me... He's the Genuine.

NO one can replace him. It's sad, he died.

But It's okay if Tom Welling, i'll take him.. yum!!!

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can I raise a point of order? Has Tom Welling ever been Superman, i.e. the guy in the blue suit and red underpants? I thought he'd only been Clark Kent, unless we haven't got the latest episodes of Smallville in the UK yet.

Personally I liked Dean Cain in the role, although he and the stories deviated quite a bit from the DC Comics character.

cheers

Dillon