Who's the genius who came up with the ignore button?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now i know what the mods were trying to tell me all along, but really, who came up with the original concept? I want to buy them dinner.
My life would have been so much happier sooner if i had just takken a simple suggestion.
It's great, someone can type all they want, till their fingers bleed, and all that comes up is a thin little line.
chris

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lafever, shut the fuck up. No one cares about what you have to say or think anymore.

Shouldnt you be ironing your best flannel in preparation for the meeting with the warden on Monday?

Oops, you just made the ignore list, too bad, too sad.

chris

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just can't stop looking at what people are saying, can you?

little hint: the ignore button doesn't work if you read all the posts of people on your ignore list.

just keep making threads, genius.

eastie3

1st Like
Media
when you look at someones profile, there is a "Buddy" or "ignore" thing.. I dont know what happens when u ignore people though. If they write to me, that means I dont get anything from them????

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ignore button? never heard of it...can you please explain Lafever ?

Sure arliss, i'd be happy too, just click the members name in the post and you can choose from buddy or ignore, it's the shit. It's like they don't even exist anymore.
chris

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when you look at someones profile, there is a "Buddy" or "ignore" thing.. I dont know what happens when u ignore people though. If they write to me, that means I dont get anything from them????

Yes, is it not wonderfull? You can ignore them totally. Plus you don't have to dig through pages of crap just to see what your buds have to say.

chris