Who's the genius who came up with the ignore button?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is great, if all the loving people put the haters on ignore than it's like theres two lpsg's. One for the positive loving and kind members and another for well who cares, they just don't matter anymore.
chris

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Ignore feature was created by some smart people who were being constantly annoyed by something in comparison to an anal itch. Think of the ignore button as a q-tip with Preparation H, once applied immediate relief is administered.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'll bet you can count on a couple fingers, the number of people, who believe everything you say.
Most of lpsg must be on your ignore list. :biggrin1:
cigarbabe:saevil:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ignore feature was created by some smart people who were being constantly annoyed by something in comparison to an anal itch. Think of the ignore button as a q-tip with Preparation H, once applied immediate relief is administered.

True words have never before been spoken so eloquently.
chris

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Don't give the man a complex, Irate.:rolleyes:

Having said that, I'm still more than a little concerned about lafever's continue'd stay at LPSG. It's certainly not helping him in the long run. I don't know if you have me on ignore, L, but if you are concerned about your health, you may honestly want to step back from this place and really focus on getting better. For your sake.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't give the man a complex, Irate.:rolleyes:

Having said that, I'm still more than a little concerned about lafever's continue'd stay at LPSG. It's certainly not helping him in the long run. I don't know if you have me on ignore, L, but if you are concerned about your health, you may honestly want to step back from this place and really focus on getting better. For your sake.

No you haven't made the ignore list, as far as what others are saying about me, that will reflect on them now, if they have not put me on ignore then they truly love chaos, thus maybe they should seek help for themselves.
As far as leaving lpsg, i was going too and i guess in a way a higher power has interviened and shown me the light to the ignore button even though it was suggested by the mods long ago, now i no longer have the stresses of being led into a trap.
Life for me now on lpsg is total bliss.
chris

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No you haven't made the ignore list, as far as what others are saying about me, that will reflect on them now, if they have not put me on ignore then they truly love chaos, thus maybe they should seek help for themselves.
As far as leaving lpsg, i was going too and i guess in a way a higher power has interviened and shown me the light to the ignore button even though it was suggested by the mods long ago, now i no longer have the stresses of being led into a trap.
Life for me now on lpsg is total bliss.
chris

Chris/lafever, my dear, you are an enigma. but if you're happy, i'm happy.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he spent as much time working on his life as he did spewing out hatred on here to anyone who doesn't fall lock stock and barrel for his bs his life would be bliss.

You can't help someone who won't tell the truth and you can't help someone who won't admit what their real problem is.

I tried for a long while to stay out of Lafever's threads, I couldn't help myself when I saw him trying to take advantage of the feelings of some of the very nice people on here, there are people who are actually experiencing or have experienced the problems he alleges he's going through and for him to use these experiences to stir up sympathy is reprehensible.

Incidentally I did mention on one of this pity party threads that he wouldn't be going anywhere, I've seen his type too often on the net.