Who's the Hottest Desperate Housewife?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hands down Eva. She's always been the one who turns my 10% on enough to get hard for. When she was getting it on with her teenage gardener I usually watched with my fist around my penis. To me, she's the best looking one on the show and petite enough for me to place her where she can best take my dick. Giving her a big plus.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has this place turned into a beautiful women support group? Let's talk about the guys :rolleyes:. Personally, I couldn't decide who to sample first, but James Denton ranks pretty high on my actual Celebs I'd like to fuck list.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lynette... strong and hot... love the scenes with her and her husband

So do I, "her husband" is so cute and hot and they usually make it clear that they're going to fuck, errr, I mean have sexual intercourse. But, I agree with Claire that James Denton affects me more for dick hardening results. There's an ad on tv these days where he's getting back into his shirt and saying: "Maybe the next time I won't need to take off my shirt", or something to that effect. DH, along with "Brothers and Sisters" and "Grey's Anatomy" get down to the basics at the blink of an eye.

diego

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dificult question. Eva Longoria is hot but Marcia Cross showing a perfect size, a viriginal, pure and moralist women make me so crazy about her, And what boobs she has.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lynette... strong and hot... love the scenes with her and her husband

Agree with it, Flick Huffman and Marcia Cross are the most profiled actresses, I'd say. They are the strongest characters of the acting crew, with the best acting performance and the most interesting storylines. I guess with both of them, I could be good friends, Flick has some character features that I have myself, mostly the strength and the cleverness, I think.

I don't like Eva Longoria, she's basically playing the spoiled little girl, at an age where this role isn't really lifting off any more, she's shown better abilities during other appearances. And Teri Hatcher has drawn the blank of the never-changing, ever-repeating storyline. Not her fault, but only Cross' and Huffman's storylines are really progressing.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JAMES DENTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although i get the impression he isn't very hung. But I'd still fuck him!

Thank you for bashing my hope :wink:. But what do you think about Kyle MacLachlan? He's not as nerdy any more as he appeared to be in Blue Velvet. In fact, I think he looks rather hot too.